WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
instead of this u could try to get "confirmed" by gameplay in day 3. confirming ur commute role doesnt even tell us if its scum role or not.

the fact that u still think im sk and not mafia tells me u r mafia

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
why wud magic protect poyser btw. based on his 3 posts doesnt seem like he has indication of poyser been town there. he actually suggested lynching poyser
this is getting ignored twice

i wish magic was here to explain this target choice

did he leave any notes in his role PM on why he protected poyser when he suggested lynching him

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
n1 there was only one kill and cp claimed commute that night

n2 is a night where cp claimed he didnt commute and barry/wang died there. we now know tpein didnt kill barry based on his claim and none else claimed that kill

n3 cp is saying he didnt commute but the coal shot failed. there was no additional kill that night. only phenom died. likely cp commuted

n4 there was a tweet and poyser kill. tpein killed tweet and possibly cp killed poyser

n5 we cant do anything if he decides to kill or commute anyway. everyone is shotless

this makes the most sense

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
FYI you are just waiting for the mafia kill for the night to be over. My guess again CP

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
We’re fine. Game is still going, i don’t acknowledge jester wins. Just lynch CP next phase. The Poyser kill last night phase should have solidified it for me as he was literally the only one that wasn’t aware of my subbing in for Shawn/Magic and claiming the Bg role and “being on Poyser” last night.
Would've known all of that as mafia lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
instead of this u could try to get "confirmed" by gameplay in day 3. confirming ur commute role doesnt even tell us if its scum role or not.

I've been traveling pretty much every day for the past week lol I didn't have time

CraigPelton

Reaction score

My point was about the vig shot tho which you wouldn't get if you were Mafia

CraigPelton

Reaction score
this is getting ignored twice

i wish magic was here to explain this target choice

did he leave any notes in his role PM on why he protected poyser when he suggested lynching him
He probably just skimmed a bit and saw poyser was the tracker and decided to protect him

CraigPelton

Reaction score
n1 there was only one kill and cp claimed commute that night

n2 is a night where cp claimed he didnt commute and barry/wang died there. we now know tpein didnt kill barry based on his claim and none else claimed that kill

n3 cp is saying he didnt commute but the coal shot failed. there was no additional kill that night. only phenom died. likely cp commuted

n4 there was a tweet and poyser kill. tpein killed tweet and possibly cp killed poyser

n5 we cant do anything if he decides to kill or commute anyway. everyone is shotless

this makes the most sense
Yeah no chance I voluntarily claim commuter and say I'm not commuting on nights I'm making kills with a sk/commuter role lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
There was no one left once Lethal got lynched for someone to tell you
I'd take the time to read as mafia. As town with a role that only affects me and being busy I'm not gonna care enough

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Sadly I think on play there isn't a defensible reason to lynch ekko over me. :( Hope we can still win with 1 more mislynched

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Oof I don't think so actually. Maybe the game can end in a tie with Chris alive? I don't even know how long he's bp for lol. Kinda LAME though