WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
How known was it that ekko had a vig shot? Only Mafia would've known or did ekko say it ITT

He stated it very clearly that he was told the coal was a vig shot and it lined up with Smark's fake coal claim saying the same thing

Reactions: CraigPelton

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Yeah I don't see us lynching the right Mafia. Let's just guarantee TPein doesn't get a Christmas sk win pls

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Lethal knew TP was some kind of SK too, once we see TP's flip it might clear this up more

Yeah that’s what i mean, they have some way of discerning role info so the notion that Shawn being tracked nowhere is a good reason to exclude myself from scum talk is sound imo

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I don't see us lynching the right Mafia. Let's just guarantee TPein doesn't get a Christmas sk win pls

You're that sure it's Phenom?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah that’s what i mean, they have some way of discerning role info so the notion that Shawn being tracked nowhere is a good reason to exclude myself from scum talk is sound imo

In fairness, Lethal really doesn't like TP and I could see him doing that just to fuck with him with no knowledge

I don't think that's the most likely scenario but I think TP's flip will clear it up more when we find out what killing Tweet actually gave him

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Vote TPein

Idk that this is the optimal play but I’ll be amenable.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
If we don’t think Lethal’s role wouldn’t include mentioning the coal is fake (which I would expect it would) then it’s just got to be between Ekko & CP.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Ekko has not voted.

CP 3 Ace, Chris, PHEN0M
Tpein 1

Unvote
Guess who’s back, back again, PHEN0M’s back, tell a friend.

I actually prefer my pigs in a blanket when the blanket is bacon.

Not in the mafia sense but disliking mashed potatoes is blowing my mind on a personal level

i want to give him an early town lean. Congrats Tommy, welcome to the crew.

tommy prolly town ye. doesnt strike me as the type to fake claim/hint early. looks genuine

I start my annual leave tomorrow arvo which is gonna be amazing. Gonna get very drunk and very fat, then regret it all and get back into mobility come February.

Since you asked so nicely (and my phone pinged)

Ekko not nearly as aggressive as normal, but could be a change of tact after how heated the last game got. He did even say the thread was dead, so, eh. I'm not a fan of him just picking Barry and Juice at random and then voting both, only seemingly switching to Juice cos she voted him.

I think Tommy sounds natural and relaxed, even if spurred on by the food discussion.

Barry did look a little panicked with the ekko vote and his over-explanation of guessing Ekko's motive seemed stretchy.

Tweet dropping in with a vote sticks out.

Vote: Tweet

Sorry kweh

I agree that Tommy is likely town. I feel he came in like me excited to start playing but not really knowing how to start looked at the theme and started a convo.

The grim coming in combative read odd to me but I don't think I've played a game with Grim if I did he wasn't active so I'm not sure his style so I see that as odd.

Your point on Ekko, he does typically post a lot more, but everyones been complaining about it so that could be a factor? As for him being chaotic that's usually day 3 from what I've noticed.

I think you and I don't get each others styles (or that you read my naivete as sus a lot) But I think you're being genuine even if you do have your eye on me.

Never played with Chris so no clue.

Smark don't really have a read.

Pein being pein so far I mean that's how he's come into ever game for me.

We'll see when Wang and Dean pop back in as both games I've played with them they seem to be silent for long stretches of time. Wang did that last game and it certainly bit me.

I'll probably be more active when I'm with family tbh except for when I'm making the long drive there and back lol

To the top point, I just commented on this part myself too and agreed its sus lol

True! Forgot about CP.

isn't it 4?
o boi

no but this is scummy becauae not wanting to lynch a confirmed killer can risk 2 kills next night and gurantees loss for town

from my PoV cp is mafia and tpein is serial. i have no indication if u r town or scum. ill take the guranteed scum lynch over the 99%

thats what lethal said

i was town. i dont know if we gave tpein a free win

are you just scum or what? what r these takes. ur talking like u know cp is town and the coal was fked up to begin with
All this happened from the we got 4 until I unvoted

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Vote TPein

Idk that this is the optimal play but I’ll be amenable.

did I win yet?

wtk.png

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Sorry if already asked and answered but was there confirmed Mafia action between johns death and phenom repping in? Because I think it's pretty obvious Shawn did nothing on his own if Mafia