WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Tweet said he's survivor so no possible there, either survivor or lying indie with a day kill somehow lol

Why the town lean on Dr? I also disagree with Pein and think I've shown some decent reasons why he's town that don't involve making as much sense of his actual posts.

and does John flipping scum change anything regards to Barry? He seemed to wanna avoid you and get John out instead, was actually sus for me bc I thought you were scum and was less sure of John at the time

- Yeah he did, I'm not sure how I forgot that, was too focused on him using the daykill to get Mando which got big pops.

- Dr did a huge catchup post that felt genuine and not put together from others helping him.

- Heavily disagree on Pein but I appreciate your sentiments. Isn't it the slightest bit strange that when the lynch was heading towards John, Pein comes in and starts pushing it my way? Nobody else was showing resistance, and he tried the "wagon is going too easy" tact. Plus he only went for me once I sussed him, so I feel he's gone into a comfy habit of an OMGUS push seeing 2 of his mates go down.

- Barry is a complicated slot. I saw red flags when he overreacted regarding Ekko's vote of him. I don't think anything changes here and I'm not sure why he was avoiding me.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't think Pein purely went for you, in fact he kept telling Ekko that he should come off Poyser bc it was you or John and Ekko was going to pick John so he hurt his cause if that was his plan

I also voted you before I went to bed before your claim so you could say I moved from the John lynch the same way. TP seemed like he saw what i saw with Barry too (obviously wrong now) in regards to pushing John over you. I think that's outdated since John did in fact flip scum though, but how was TP planning on going for Barry next if you flipped town when the thing tying you and Barry together was if you were scum?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The whole thing with Barry is that while Tweet, Poyser and I were going for you, Lethal, he seemed to randomly pair up with Ace to get a John wagon off the ground and if you know you're town, why would he pick his scummate to wagon instead of going for you when 2 players he town reads and an indie that just shot scum are voting you

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So John was scummy and seemed reserved. Nice get gang.

So according to poysers poe who is the most scummy out of them.

Grim wanted John dead and mentioned him alot yesterday. Would a scum Grim toss John like that to gain town favor

CP

Dr. P- he hasn't pinged me yet and felt like he was trying solve last night before I fell asleep.

Shawn- a complete unknown

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Pein was lowkey kinda pivotal talking down Ekko last night bc idk if anyone else could have convinced Ekko to not keep tunneling Poyser lmao I'm not 100% sure if the John wagon needed it, but if I'm scum then I'm 100% letting Ekko keep going with that instead of trying to get him to vote between two people, one being a confirmed scum now

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I don't think Pein purely went for you, in fact he kept telling Ekko that he should come off Poyser bc it was you or John and Ekko was going to pick John so he hurt his cause if that was his plan

I also voted you before I went to bed before your claim so you could say I moved from the John lynch the same way. TP seemed like he saw what i saw with Barry too (obviously wrong now) in regards to pushing John over you. I think that's outdated since John did in fact flip scum though, but how was TP planning on going for Barry next if you flipped town when the thing tying you and Barry together was if you were scum?
You had me in your cross hairs consistently through the time period, TP didn't.

To your second point, I don't think I understand what you're trying to ask? I have a gut feel that Pein tried to get the wagon from John to me. I'm not even going to try and guess how TP's mind works

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You had me in your cross hairs consistently through the time period, TP didn't.

To your second point, I don't think I understand what you're trying to ask? I have a gut feel that Pein tried to get the wagon from John to me. I'm not even going to try and guess how TP's mind works

While Pein was sussing you, one of the things he kept bringing up was how Barry seemed to want to avoid you and that you guys had good teammate equity. If he succeeded and you flip town then that ruins any plans of pushing Barry based on that, I don't think he'd even mention Barry's possibility as much if he knew you were town and just trying to get you lynched to preserve John

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I didn't see Barry pushing away from lethal like TP did all I saw was him wanting that John lynch.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I didn't see Barry pushing away from lethal like TP did all I saw was him wanting that John lynch.

I did, it felt weird to me that he would go for John instead and I thought he had weak reasons while Tweet especially had made strong ones on Lethal. I'd even asked him specifically about it once and I think he was just like "I'd rather John" lol its kinda moot now since John was scum anyway so its actually town points for Barry but before John's flip I was really paranoid about it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
The whole thing with Barry is that while Tweet, Poyser and I were going for you, Lethal, he seemed to randomly pair up with Ace to get a John wagon off the ground and if you know you're town, why would he pick his scummate to wagon instead of going for you when 2 players he town reads and an indie that just shot scum are voting you

This is a good point.

Pein was lowkey kinda pivotal talking down Ekko last night bc idk if anyone else could have convinced Ekko to not keep tunneling Poyser lmao I'm not 100% sure if the John wagon needed it, but if I'm scum then I'm 100% letting Ekko keep going with that instead of trying to get him to vote between two people, one being a confirmed scum now

You're making a lot of sense with this. A lot. Maybe I've clouded my judgement and am wrong.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Especially moot now bc it depended on Barry and Lethal being scum together and there's probably one 1 left, maybe 1 and the Ace counter but that's probably more like a traitor role so scum wouldn't know who

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
While Pein was sussing you, one of the things he kept bringing up was how Barry seemed to want to avoid you and that you guys had good teammate equity. If he succeeded and you flip town then that ruins any plans of pushing Barry based on that, I don't think he'd even mention Barry's possibility as much if he knew you were town and just trying to get you lynched to preserve John

Alright well I'm going to trust on him then. Which leaves me with no scum leans, town leans, and nulls. Yup, I'm gonna have to do some ISOs tomorrow to start seeing some scum. Or a town lean has been too generous and I'm being duped.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Alright well I'm going to trust on him then. Which leaves me with no scum leans, town leans, and nulls. Yup, I'm gonna have to do some ISOs tomorrow to start seeing some scum. Or a town lean has been too generous and I'm being duped.

That's kind of a weaker point in Pein's favor too FWIW, he was also on Mando D1 for why he scum read Ekko. I wouldn't call him a strong town read for me but I'm def not seeing any scum potential with the teammates flipped, especially compared to others

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
We literally have vig, cop, some protection, and tracker already out. Would mass claim be bad tomorrow with us so far ahead? Maybe wait since Abi's role could easily be claimed if it hasn't yet idk we're in a great spot rn

Reactions: Poyser

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Probs best to wait even with those roles outed bc we're only down 2 townies (assuming Abi was one of course) and one is from a mod kill lol