• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Christmas Mafia 2022

Sister Abigail

Oi, very politely, could everyone just like... take five for a bit?

Focus on stuff that isn't each other, or stop commenting if you guys are just gonna go in circles. This isn't conducive to helping solve the game and frankly it just wastes posts and space that could be used for constructive game-playing.
Smark borderline called me a Nazi supporter and Juice called me a cunt and said I was making rape comments. You think this appropriate conduct? Is this something I should ignore?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Smark borderline called me a Nazi supporter and Juice called me a cunt and said I was making rape comments. You think this appropriate conduct? Is this something I should ignore?

And in what way is continually egging them on going to help? I understand your criticisms but it's better to take things like that to the DMs and talk things out there after the game. Continuing to stoke the flames doesn't do anyone any good and only causes things to further collapse.

Everyone involved in this right now is ruining the enjoyment of the game for others with this petty shit. Everyone stop calling people Nazis and stop trying to egg people on or tell them to quit. And for God's sake, just be the bigger person.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I mean maybe don’t tell people that after you saw the nazi praise you still didn’t think I needed to referee it.

Sister Abigail

And in what way is continually egging them on going to help? I understand your criticisms but it's better to take things like that to the DMs and talk things out there after the game. Continuing to stoke the flames doesn't do anyone any good and only causes things to further collapse.

Everyone involved in this right now is ruining the enjoyment of the game for others with this petty shit. Everyone stop calling people Nazis and stop trying to egg people on or tell them to quit. And for God's sake, just be the bigger person.
So I should be the bigger person when that stuff happens. Got it.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
@Juice McClane, @Hayterade

Please for the love of god go to sleep or do anything else because dying on this hill right now isn't good for anyone. Let cooler heads prevail.

@Sister Abigail @Ekkologix

Let's compromise here and focus on the game at hand and take Smark and Juice out of the equation for a moment and focus on other players and see where that gets us.

If only so we can please not ruin this game for Haza and the other players. Let's be diplomatic about this and not continue fighting like this.

Sister Abigail

I mean maybe don’t tell people that after you saw the nazi praise you still didn’t think I needed to referee it.
Again, HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WAS A NAZI COMMENT. You literally posted CP's quote so late into are interaction about this. The fact that you've doubled down on this ignorance is legit disgusting. You're the fucking owner of this site, do better.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
So I should be the bigger person when that stuff happens. Got it.

Generally yes, either wait until post-game to talk things over, or nip it in the bud immediately and ask that they don't do it again. Getting irascible over it is just gonna make things worse.

Take it from personal experience here.

Sister Abigail

Please for the love of god go to sleep or do anything else because dying on this hill right now isn't good for anyone. Let cooler heads prevail.

Let's compromise here and focus on the game at hand and take Smark and Juice out of the equation for a moment and focus on other players and see where that gets us.

If only so we can please not ruin this game for Haza and the other players. Let's be diplomatic about this and not continue fighting like this.
Fine, because you've asked nicely, and Cal is someone I consider a buddy, I will move on.

Sister Abigail

Generally yes, either wait until post-game to talk things over, or nip it in the bud immediately and ask that they don't do it again. Getting irascible over it is just gonna make things worse.

Take it from personal experience here.
I just am getting tired of the slander I receive every time I try to play a game here for zero reason. But I do understand what you're saying.

Sister Abigail

Thoughts on Ace and T-Pein if I may ask.
Tpein looked townie to me when I isoed him. I already made a comment on him when I read his posts.

Literally no thoughts on Ace. Didn't catch many of his posts from interactions with players I did iso.

What do you got for reads?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon

im going to sleep

b4 we focus on anyone else have u commented on smarks claim yet btw?