WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
How is this getting twisted into me saying I was gonna quit lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Not wanting to be pressed into posting Hitler praise isn’t because your great sleuthing, Sister.
Move off this fucking point. Jesus Christ. I called you out for faulty refereeing. I don't give a shit if the post you were supposedly thinking of was not game related, I was calling you out for something you did in this game that I didn't like. I tried to interact with you to help solve your slot. Instead, you got defensive with me. Now that I've seen the post, I still don't give a fuck about it's content. I still don't think you had any business refereeing when you were, that's the point.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
This is so far removed reality it’s hilarious.

I literally quoted your back to back questions asking me about this and then you vote for me and then Ekko chinned in and you kept defending it as a relevant question.

I also addressed many things you said before that. Many. I’m gonna quite then again.
This you?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I don't know what you're saying you're going to fucking quit. Thought you meant this game or Mafia.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Move off this fucking point. Jesus Christ. I called you out for faulty refereeing. I don't give a shit if the post you were supposedly thinking of was not game related, I was calling you out for something you did in this game that I didn't like. I tried to interact with you to help solve your slot. Instead, you got defensive with me. Now that I've seen the post, I still don't give a fuck about it's content. I still don't think you had any business refereeing when you were, that's the point.
If you thinking it’s faulty referring to not want to see antisemitic Nazi praise in a mafia game, we have literally nothing left to talk about. This will be my last response to you. It’s amazing you still don’t get that that are things that are above a mafia game. And sometimes as the owner of the forum, I can try to take those into account and care about them more than trying to win points in a word game on a forum.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If you thinking it’s faulty referring to not want to see antisemitic Nazi praise in a mafia game, we have literally nothing left to talk about. This will be my last response to you. It’s amazing you still don’t get that that are things that are above a mafia game. And sometimes as the owner of the forum, I can try to take those into account and care about them more than trying to win points in a word game on a forum.
How on this fucking green earth would I know what the fuck CP was talking about in his previous post? The fact that you want to somehow try to say I'm fucking saying it's not faulty to bring this up is actually pretty disgusting. I didn't give a fuck about what the actual content of CP's post was, I had issue with the fact that you were fake refereeing.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Not really shocking the person making weird rapey comments - is also the person who doesn't blink an eye at the reason for the refereeing. we got a whole chapter in this game?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
fake refereeing. this guy is the worst.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Not really shocking the person making weird rapey comments - is also the person who doesn't blink an eye at the reason for the refereeing. we got a whole chapter in this game?
You need to fuck off with that shit right now.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I didn’t. Ekko told me too and then you did.
i said if ur going to hit us with this give up and ask to be lynched attitude then might as well just sub out and have someone else defend the slot instead

i have no reason to just randomly tell u to quit. i swear ur hyper focusing on the least significant parts

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Oi, very politely, could everyone just like... take five for a bit?

Focus on stuff that isn't each other, or stop commenting if you guys are just gonna go in circles. This isn't conducive to helping solve the game and frankly it just wastes posts and space that could be used for constructive game-playing.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i said if ur going to hit us with this give up and ask to be lynched attitude then might as well just sub out and have someone else defend the slot instead

i have no reason to just randomly tell u to quit. i swear ur hyper focusing on the least significant parts
I didn’t ask to be lynched. I said if he wanted to because I wouldn’t comment on that one post he could do so if he wanted to because I wasn’t gonna answer that question just to get out of a lynch.

It’s called context.

Just don’t tell people to quit games.