WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
These two posts were back to back and I was setting a boundary on this one particular topic. That was not me flopping or giving up.

I addressed several other points you made, but I wasn’t gonna continue this one line of discussion.

Anyways, have a great night.
are u playing dumb? abi just asked u where is the post and why r u acting as a refree there and u went on thinking that hed lynch u if u didnt give it and started talking about how out of game discussions r more important to stop yada yada then told him to lynch u

u foiled compeltely to a simple question

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
A parasitic relationship is one in which one organism, the parasite, lives off of another organism, the host, harming it and possibly causing death. The parasite lives on or in the body of the host.
Yeah because saying two people have a parasitic relationship is such a compliment.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
See, what is this bull shit? You claim you want to be a referee and keep the peace, but then you say this shit completely unwarranted. Me and Ekko blew out scum last game, what do you want me to say to that? And in another game we played on another site, me and Ekko went at it and both scum read each other and we were both town. This is just an ignorant comment.
I can only even be “ignorant” if you never show that here. I’ve only ever seen you stand up for him. Especially when he says stupid shit like I should rep out because I don’t want to bring up stuff that doesn’t need to be brought up.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i mean you are his biggest cheerleader - irrespective of what he says. Maybe a Yes-Man is less rude.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Alright. If you fuckers want to get into it. I’ll bring the post into this, but just know you’re responsible for encouraging a discussion on Nazis and antisemitism.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You got time in this game to prove yourself. I understand you weren't doing anything maliciously.
Trying to as I am reading back.

Where I am at now and not sure but Ace feels different from my reads. He was discussing juice alot and voted smark while being asked questions. Doesn't seem like he is down on the game like he was last game or the game before pretty sure he was mod killed in the last game but he seems different.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
just post it - they probably are 88 gang themselves - wouldn't shock me

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I can only even be “ignorant” if you never show that here. I’ve only ever seen you stand up for him. Especially when he says stupid shit like I should rep out because I don’t want to bring up stuff that doesn’t need to be brought up.
i didnt say that either. i was strictly talking about ur give up attitude. im saying this again for the 3rd time

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
It's ignorant because despite you knowing me and Ekko have played many games on multiple sites together, you assume that the handful of games we've played together here is how we act towards one another always. Besides, last game was the first time we had played here in over a year. Not sure how you can call us parasitic based on a single game.

He said you should rep out because it doesn't seem like you give a fuck, not that you won't bring up stuff that doesn't need to be brought up. Why are you now using this excuse for Ekko's logic when you used it for mine?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
  • Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i mean you are his biggest cheerleader - irrespective of what he says. Maybe a Yes-Man is less rude.
What have I cheerled with him this game? Last game we literally fucked scum and I was MVP, so how could I possibly be in the wrong for agreeing with Ekko most of the last game? Y'all are some fucking revisionists.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
u guys r honestly very dramatic and like to meta read and bring out of game stuff to ongoing discussions. kind of ruins the spirit of the game

Reactions: CraigPelton