WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Your assessment that Ekko is doing the same thing is one, also your view that if Juice is scum it looks really bad for smark especially, I see next to no universe they're both scum and smark makes his non-game related defense of her. It's t/t or more t/s there for me, not teamed
I did acknowledge that he wasn't doing it to the same level as I've seen him in the past, but I'll go back and look at more of what he's said in a bit to see if I pick up on any differences.

As far as Smark trying to get people to not vote Juice for non-game reasons, I guess this goes back to my constant paranoia in these games that I mentioned yesterday. I typically assume that most people don't mean what they say until I can be totally sure that they're town.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I agree the not reading the role post was a lie, it's just what I see as "chaotic Ekko" lol it's more semantics anyway bc I think the more sus part is how he abandoned Grim tho

And yeah he hasn't explained the Juice vote at all I'm pretty sure.

Tweet has only come on to vote Barry with no explanation too I think? I don't think he'd do that just bc Ekko of all people were asking people to
You 180'ing hard my dude

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Thing is that was the reason I think she’s town, you are arguing it but you also think she’s town so it doesn’t make much sense lol. That’s my point

mafia would defend her because there was easily a chance she could win the duel. If she’s mafia then why would they agree to let her use the duel and then immediately bury her? It makes no sense unless you’re operating under the assumption that A) she went rogue B) mafia team are mad about it C) they considered the duel a lost cause. I don’t see any reason to believe any of that is the case
i am not rly arguing. im trying to get us to the same page.

ive said all of that b4. glad we agree there atleast

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I also think flood the thread Ekko will come regardless of alignment when he has more posts to reply to one by one on a readback lmao
Well wait and see then lol wut r u doin

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I liked tweets Barry vote because it came at the same time I was feeling sus on Barry

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I should iso John mcclane properly tbh since I’m attributing some of tommys posts to him lel

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Wait til CP sees my reaction to Juice's duel if he thinks I'm 180ing there :slip:

CraigPelton

Reaction score
That's fair. I just figured with a 48 hour Day 1 cycle, we could take a bit of time.

I know there are some votes for Juice, but (from what I've seen since I started playing here), I think they come from a "we always vote Juice early" kinda mindset, so I'd like to stay away from that.

Grim's defense of himself after there was talk of voting him did feel a little erratic (for lack of a better term).

Official Vote: Grim
Hmm kind of against the grain of the thread. Who else is voting Barry at this point? Scummate??

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I should iso John mcclane properly tbh since I’m attributing some of tommys posts to him lel
I'm pretty sure people got us mixed up in the last game that he and I both played. He's pretty new to mafia too, right? I think he was the one with one fewer game under his belt than me when I started here.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
First from when she picked you out in her first couple of posts to be a good random lynch - don’t think juice would go out of her way to attract attention that early as scum. I also believe that she wouldn’t think she would win the duel as she always seems to think she’s about to be getting lynched and again that also doesn’t point to scum her using the duel. As town she might not care if she wins or loses, as mafia she’d only use it if she thought she would win

that’s all content
well the first part is unique, i'll give u that. it looked more NAI to me but yall know her more than i do. i dont particularly believe in meta reads but i remember u saying that point about her somewhere in thread before the duel even iirc. i'll concede this one

the second part its hard to discern her motive fully. regardless of her alignment she surely must have thought she had a chance to win, otherwise why duel in the first place. yall voting me probably gave her that confidence to do it. she just rushed the duel abit and shud have waited till the thread was more favorable with my lynch. she did not realize the amount of players that read me as town were more than the ones that read me as scum. if her teammates were among those they wud atleast let her know that they cannot rly vote for me to lose because they town read me and that wud contradict their prior read of me

this leaves us with either:

- juice is town - 70%
- juice is scum with inactive team - 20%
- juice is scum but she went full yolo on her own without consulting her teammates - 10%

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Hmm kind of against the grain of the thread. Who else is voting Barry at this point? Scummate??
I think Grim had one or two other votes at that point, and the handful of active players were saying that getting a train rolling was the best way to generate some action. There still wasn't much going on 8 hours ago.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Vote Ekko

i don't really find Poyser's recent posts all that convincing about him tbh tho, it's meta that I dont really know if its correct or not but i cant shake how weird it was he came off of Barry just to "make more things happen" or whatever when at that point things were happening, I was even questioning Barry myself. I don't think he commented on Tweet voting either
Why are you pingibg me so hard this game lol

Feels like ekko is a bit burned out and poyser is treating him like a d1 pinata of content, maybe a bit forced

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Why are you pingibg me so hard this game lol

Feels like ekko is a bit burned out and poyser is treating him like a d1 pinata of content, maybe a bit forced

If you feel Ekko is burned out, wait til you get to everyone town reading him for playing the exact same as he always does lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Cool story bro

also feel free to do some homework and prove me wrong lol
Ye this is about what I would have expected you to say from the start, but since it took me begging you to react this way it gets you 0 points this time