WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
tommy prolly town ye. doesnt strike me as the type to fake claim/hint early. looks genuine
Wasn't tommy scum the last time he played and everyone wildly underestimated him? I think that's right

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I thought he may be town before hand, but I wasn’t leaning hard one way or the other, just because of how engaged he was. He was still much more active than I’ve seen most scum members be in the few games I’ve played, at least early on. He was trying to drive action, a move that you defended at the time.
I wasn’t defending him lol, I was telling you that you don’t need to be scared of mislynching

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I think Tommy is sounding pretty genuine here myself even if I don't exactly agree with the analysis. Does anyone remember what he was like as scum before? I know he had the slip post that one game but before that I mean lol
Also, which part of the analysis do you disagree with? I'm more than happy to be proven wrong on something, so a different POV is welcome here.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Oh right and then he slipped lmao

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Wasn't tommy scum the last time he played and everyone wildly underestimated him? I think that's right
that was the game b4 last irrc

how caught up r u with the thread cp

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think Tommy is sounding pretty genuine here myself even if I don't exactly agree with the analysis. Does anyone remember what he was like as scum before? I know he had the slip post that one game but before that I mean lol
Mother fucker I thought I was talking to John mcclane no cap

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Nah, I've played once since then. I repped in as town during the train game.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He was pretty frozen tbh but he was also busy. I wrote a huge reads post for him. He was good at putting it into his own words tho

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I left the kpop kingdom for a sec and omg this song is everything!!!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
ur twisting my post here

i dont think shes scum and thats not what i said at all. a big bases of ur argument there was ud rather not vote juice because none was defending her and im explaining to u why that might have been the case. people did not defend her simply because they town read me. the only ones that did, did already and for non game related reasons

now poyser why would mafia defend her if shes town anyway. im trying to get us on the same page here i dont even know what ur arguing anymore. seems like ur changing the goal post here
Thing is that was the reason I think she’s town, you are arguing it but you also think she’s town so it doesn’t make much sense lol. That’s my point

mafia would defend her because there was easily a chance she could win the duel. If she’s mafia then why would they agree to let her use the duel and then immediately bury her? It makes no sense unless you’re operating under the assumption that A) she went rogue B) mafia team are mad about it C) they considered the duel a lost cause. I don’t see any reason to believe any of that is the case

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t defending him lol, I was telling you that you don’t need to be scared of mislynching
Alright then. I felt like you were defending his throwing out random names early, a move that I questioned at the time. More and more people came in and told me that it was a common move in the early stages on this site. I didn't think it would make sense for a scum player to rush in and start throwing out names, but I've also not been in a game where Ekko is scum.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also, which part of the analysis do you disagree with? I'm more than happy to be proven wrong on something, so a different POV is welcome here.

Your assessment that Ekko is doing the same thing is one, also your view that if Juice is scum it looks really bad for smark especially, I see next to no universe they're both scum and smark makes his non-game related defense of her. It's t/t or more t/s there for me, not teamed

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
eh

if i ask u rn what content did u use can u reply? and something other than "tone and legacy" would be nice.
First from when she picked you out in her first couple of posts to be a good random lynch - don’t think juice would go out of her way to attract attention that early as scum. I also believe that she wouldn’t think she would win the duel as she always seems to think she’s about to be getting lynched and again that also doesn’t point to scum her using the duel. As town she might not care if she wins or loses, as mafia she’d only use it if she thought she would win

that’s all content

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
@Chris @Poyser

why do yall town read barry again pls?

Nothing has changed from last time you asked (which is bc he hasn't done anything and isn't good) but I said it's a weak town read bc it seems like the less sense he makes to me, the more likely he's town and if he's making more concise and consistent posts they're usually being thought out carefully bc he's scum and doesn't wanna get caught

Very weak tho, I'd acknowledge bc I still hate a lot of those first responses he gave me last night (which was when you moved to juice)