WS Christmas Mafia 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Don't shoot Ekko wtf lmao he's either town with a useful role or SK at worst and we know there's still mafia left so your shot needs to go in the POE
Cmon Chris, know it’s been a while since we’ve played together but I’m joking, not gonna fire at him again.

Reactions: Chris

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
look at this open wolfing lol

do us a favor and yeet shawn if he isnt modkilled yet.

your *town* leader poyser can *role* track me and see i am not sk

anti activity is anti town asfk joke or not. ofcourse u wud want to silence the thread. yall r getting fked afterall
@PHEN0M

End this man

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Advocating killing Shawn who we have reason to believe is prob town :bosque

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Advocating killing Shawn who we have reason to believe is prob town :bosque

you mean just like you are?
Advocating killing ekko who we have reason to believe is prob town.

:whathekong

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
@Dr_Professor83 @CraigPelton thoughts on each other pls. sorry if u said them already i havent read most of the phase
I think he's mafia. he's been saying he's going to drop this big d1 case on grim since d1 lol, don't think anything's coming or that it's going to contain anything useful. he also made that weird post about Poyser having TMI if John were to flip scum which just felt like a desperate way to keep Poyser in contention after John's flip. he's at the top of my POE for sure. I also think grim is town so yeah not convinced by Prof's posts at all.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Altight, during D1 Barry was ignoring Smark for way too long during the Smark/Juice discussion everyone was having. While others were talking about what Smark's defense of Juice could mean Barry wouldn't even look that way. If you reread the day you'll notice what I'm talking about. This isn't really something

Crazy as it sounds, we'd probably learn a lot regarding T-Pein and Ace by lynching Ekko at this juncture. Just as Ekko says Juice dying would go a ways to solving me or Smark, for whatever reason.

That's fair I suppose, but Ace's whole deal has me a bit skittish on it.

Just this weird defense of Ekko and not wanting to have Ekko be considered especially when that's what they're calling out Smark for seemingly doing with Juice.

Clean this up for me.
^ This may be stretching but this almost looks like it was meant for scum chat lol. And weird as hell to me Barry didn't react to it at all.

Yeah, I'm talking about Ace.

TBH, if I were to vote for someone, my gut's telling me Ace would be my first pick. So let's go with that I think.

Lynch Vote: Ace

I feel like Ace is trying to buddy up to Ekko early on in the game, and while not one-to-one or apples to oranges, I don't really like how they're trying to divert attention away from Ekko.

RE: Ace; In comparison to Smark trying to divert from Juice (which is what I meant by apples-to-oranges between the two).

Well, currently I think Ace might be trying to pocket Ekko for later. Up to others if they are sniffing what I'm smelling but I'm comfortable with Ace at the moment.

I'm personally still trying to parse out how Chris still thinks my initial posts regarding Ekko voting for me are inconsistent when me thinking that Ekko voting me was something not really to worry about, but thinking his explanation left a lot to be desired is somehow incompatible trains of thought.

And it's not like I don't have my moments of brilliance as town, but I'm far more likely to just give my thoughts and damn the consequences of said remarks.

---

My vote is gonna stay with Ace btw, it's where I feel most comfortable but I'm not necessarily against a Smark wagon rn.

T-Pein and Ace for the most part IIRC.

@Chris What are your thoughts on Ace, btw?

I’m feeling good about this guy lol

That response in and of itself can help you read him.

Are you having trouble reading him? Don’t think you answered my previous question?

I'm already voting Ace and have heretofore already stated my reasons for doing so. Sorry that they're not in line with what you consider a push. :draper2

Anything can be faked. Doesn’t mean you dismiss everything that can help you.

Pretty much yeah. While I do have a slight town lean on Ekko, I'm more confident in Ace being scum than anything. Certainly am not taking out the scenario of S/S being in play, but I doubt it.

That being said, Chris, I will at the very least concede that Ekko dying would actually go a long way to helping me figure out Ace's slot.

Personally this makes it extremely difficult to parse out what the right move is in this instance:

Supposing we kill Ekko today and he flips town, I'm still gonna be suspicious of Ace and probably vote for him anyways. If Ekko flips scum, I'm probably more inclined to think he's town then.

Irregardless of what Ace flips, I'll still pretty much feel like Ekko is a town lean.

So I'm trying to figure out in my head what would be the most optimal play from a pragmatic standpoint.

Wrong.

I'm more confident you're scum than not. But if Ekko flips scum, I'll feel better about you because I don't see both of you being scum and buddying up so early.

Any particular reason you just jump on Chris’s vote?

Also yeah, Ace is on Smark at the moment. Doesn't exactly inspire a lot of confidence for me atm.

Oh okay nvm, so you're debating switching from Juice to Ekko dying there to get more info on your Ace read?

I'd still like to know your other susses too if any are pinging you rn, did you say you were fine with smark like ekko said

I was fine with Smark but the Ace vote kinda Poisoned the well there for me.

T-Pein also interests me a bit but that's more on big smelly gut. John as well actually.

@Chris

My post came almost an hour before Ace votes Smark.

@Chris

So having had a little think right now. I think it's rather hasty of me to write off the Smark wagon just because Ace is one it as a Smark lynch does still give me something on Ace.

What of the three would the names I picked would you be more preferable picking between Smark, T-Pein, or John.

I figured you'd say Smark. How about a little entente for now? I think my next move will be the optimal play for figuring out several slots (in reference to my votes).

I'm considering voting Juice to win and voting Smark for lynch lmfao

Duel Unvote
Vote: Juice to Win

Lynch Unvote
Vote: Smark

That’s interesting timing.

I guess my position boils down to: If one of Smark or Ekko flips scum, then Ace is probably town in my book. :cozy

If neither flip scum, I'm gunning for him tomorrow.

Smark meanwhile would go along way actually to helping figure out probably half the game already with how much they've been center of attention throughout the game, sorry not sorry Smark :pour

Let’s test that theory.

How does each of possible flips help you?

Well outside of Ace and Ekko (presuming he doesn't flip), I'd say it'd probably go some ways towards Juice (presuming you're scum), could help with SA, Chris, and Poyser, and I think it'd also help out with Tweet a little IIRC.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Dude am I gonna have to quote all that stuff again.

Okay that's gonna put this on pause I have to start my workout. So much for getting it out before then lol.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
he's been saying he's going to drop this big d1 case on grim since d1
This is a lie.

he also made that weird post about Poyser having TMI if John were to flip scum which just felt like a desperate way to keep Poyser in contention after John's flip. he's at the top of my POE for sure.
I was not trying to keep Posyer in the POE and I have him firmly out of it. You're digging your own grave. You and Barry can both swing. I'm just gonna be more credible when I die.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
This is a lie.

I was not trying to keep Posyer in the POE and I have him firmly out of it. You're digging your own grave. You and Barry can both swing. I'm just gonna be more credible when I die.
What was that multiquote lol you quoted like 20 posts and wrote a few sentences half of which was speculating that the site owner and a mod both of whom have been playing for several years accidentally posted in the wrong thread