WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
but he didn't buss two teammates?

like he quite literally didn't.

he was hard defending junk after peter died.

Just mean you got one that was obvious scum, it seemed like peter/junk were going after each other based on what I've seen randomly, so thats 2 teammates bussing each other at times, then 1 teammate shoots the other (while the other one was the biggest suspect in the game)

It's really weird play to me lol.

Showtime

Reaction score
can someone tell me what the fuck his questions are out of the ones i missed

tbf i also think that mechanically it makes no sense. i also dont think self protecting BGs or doctos should ever be a thing because again, mechanically you can't go to your own house and heal yourself and you cant bodyguard yourself

wf has its own rules as we've been a section since 2006 lol. wiping out house rules to abide by what everyone else eventually does is lame. it's more fun having variations of the game than everyone playing the exact same game.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
tbf i also think that mechanically it makes no sense. i also dont think self protecting BGs or doctos should ever be a thing because again, mechanically you can't go to your own house and heal yourself and you cant bodyguard yourself

I don’t think a doctor can save their own life, but I do thinks a bodyguard can save their own life.

If you’re using the bodyguard that doesn’t die.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Showtime

Reaction score
Can you confirm if this is just night or day also?

How do you know who it was?

Gives me hot potato vibes

That was pretty out of the blue

Ekko's town again

I've a plan that could potentially solve a couple of shots, but it relies on T Pein blowing up if he's lynched.

Ekko shoots Junk, Peter hammers T-Pein and we solve all 3

based on your whole "it's a bad move to buss two teammates and why would anyone do that" why do you think doddsy is scum when his plan was to try to remove both junk and peter?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
based on your whole "it's a bad move to buss two teammates and why would anyone do that" why do you think doddsy is scum when his plan was to try to remove both junk and peter?
Because I followed Peter apparently despite never voting with him

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
his plan will only kill peter if tpein kills his lyncher
we know thats not true of a PGO
he wanted me to shoot junk and to lynch tpein. thats bad already since i thought both junk and tpein r town

doddsy is at the bottom of my scum list not the top tho. need to resolve TFW/tweet/juice/sky first

Showtime

Reaction score
ooh I like this actually
It should count

unvote
vote tpein
@T-Pein™ do you blow up on lynch?
So is T-Pein what we we're doing and Ekko shoots Junk? Not really sure who else I'd want to get a claim from today tbh, Doink claimed and that read has fizzled out as a result. I'm going to bed soon so I want my vote to be where it's going to do shit.
Assuming he blows if lynched, yeah

so after doddsy proposes his plan there's actually traction on it from cp, tfw, and again doddsy.

@Jobber Doink so my friend, can you explain to me how ekko's read poe of tfw/doddsy makes sense when he's so against the idea of a double buss being a good idea when both doddsy/tfw were on board with a plan that got both junk/repet killed(and to be clear, it wasn't ekko pushing for peter's death at this point even though he should have been based on the conclusion of day 1).

on top of that, would you say ekko is rash? as in, if he was super confident someone was scum, do you think he waits so long to shoot?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
he wanted me to shoot junk and to lynch tpein. thats bad already since i thought both junk and tpein r town

doddsy is at the bottom of my scum list not the top tho. need to resolve TFW/tweet/juice/sky first
Except we questioned TPein who said it never specified whether or not his role worked at day and night or just night, and he was going to check with Haza at last response

Also, correctly disagreeing with you means I'm scum :pogba

Showtime

Reaction score

doddsy thought he was a bomb, not a PGO hence why he's using the word "blow up"

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
so after doddsy proposes his plan there's actually traction on it from cp, tfw, and again doddsy.

@Jobber Doink so my friend, can you explain to me how ekko's read poe of tfw/doddsy makes sense when he's so against the idea of a double buss being a good idea when both doddsy/tfw were on board with a plan that got both junk/repet killed(and to be clear, it wasn't ekko pushing for peter's death at this point even though he should have been based on the conclusion of day 1).

on top of that, would you say ekko is rash? as in, if he was super confident someone was scum, do you think he waits so long to shoot?
that plan only kills peter if tpein kills his lyncher
cmon magic

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Except we questioned TPein who said it never specified whether or not his role worked at day and night or just night, and he was going to check with Haza at last response

Also, correctly disagreeing with you means I'm scum :pogba
again, reasons why u r bottom of my scum list

Showtime

Reaction score
that plan only kills peter if tpein kills his lyncher
cmon magic

but that's exactly what doddsy thought would happen?

whether he does or doesn't, doddsy was under the impression that tpein did kill his lyncher when proposing the plan.

do you think it was some elaborate ruse where he was pretending to think tpein killed his lyncher and that he was just a fake proposal that would guaranteed fail?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
doddsy thought he was a bomb, not a PGO hence why he's using the word "blow up"
to me at the time anyone telling me to vig junk and lynch tpein was bad
doddsy propsoing the idea of having retep suicide seems smart
but will retep cooperate? probaably not, lest he knows for sure tpein wasnt gna blow up

i can drop doddsy from my scum list tho, specially after junk's flip

i will extend courtesy to him, but not to TFW/tweet/juice/sky

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
but that's exactly what doddsy thought would happen?

whether he does or doesn't, doddsy was under the impression that tpein did kill his lyncher when proposing the plan.

do you think it was some elaborate ruse where he was pretending to think tpein killed his lyncher and that he was just a fake proposal that would guaranteed fail?
no i think thats fair
the junk flip looks best on doddsy with a proposal like that

this one i'll give to u

Status
Not open for further replies.