WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I do think he’s scum, but if I’m wrong, that’s a bad lynch.

I don’t know how to explain it better, but banking on Barry being scum without knowing what Peter is is fine, but if you know for a fact you’ll know what he’ll flip, makes more sense to get that info, right?

More info, better informed lynches.
I second this, especially considering Retep/Barry are hard non-s/s in my book

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
im of the mind its a neutral item fwiw

Showtime

Reaction score
I Still think a Peter/Junk team is likely for the record, feel bad for Peter at this point whether it is or isn't tho lmao

LOOKING GREAT.

Vote Grim

I like this rn

idk what this was about

Holy fuck to think we’re scum together really insults my scum game?

Like I defend people like that as town way more often then as scum.
unvote
vote grim

exploding toaster i think lol
Vote Barry

Let’s do this, he’s felt off to me since day 1.

peter also voted barry so jeff looks better in the fact that it would be really weird/bad if all 3 scum voted barry together lol(jeff opened the phase voting for junk, but i dont think it means that much).

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
LOOKING GREAT.

idk what this was about

peter also voted barry so jeff looks better in the fact that it would be really weird/bad if all 3 scum voted barry together lol(jeff opened the phase voting for junk, but i dont think it means that much).
i voted her 18 pages in day 1 too tbf. but ur not wrong in the sense that my original vote early d2 was for junk to claim and not straight up lynch right away

*d2 not d1

Showtime

Reaction score
probably pretty good for juice being town here too fwiw

also, juice was asked about 10 times to vote peter by different people, just kept asking who peter was, and then didn't vote peter so it's not really the best look.

she was voting junk tho i think.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Peter was mafia bus driver and double voter. Reindeer aligned

Full flip later as I'm not on my laptop and still driving.

My good friend Big Man will be helping with vote counts. You can have another 2 hours since I didn't see daykill until now
Reindeer aligned :reigns3

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
this is all from your first life. not only were you deadset on lynching peter, which means you should have had zero hesitation shooting him to start day 2 when the only change was you died(your first life), but you were also already suspicious of junk and you were asking junk to vote peter and she wasn't meaning you also saw junk trying to save peter on day 1.

youre disregarding this all to say "ive never seen two teammates bus so hard" when junk clearly wasn't bussing on day 1 and you were in the thread to see that to be the case.

so no, your story doesn't check out.

your hesitation in shooting peter when being this sure on day 1 doesn't check out.

your inability to have both junk and peter as scum doesn't check out.

you at one point suggesting to shoot junk and lynch tpein doesn't check out.
umm showtime like i said i have not read the nights nor actions nor claims at the time. i was going off what people said
you can read my posts as i read back the thread. some players said its junk and tpein, some were saying peter is good. i said multiple times i wont shoot until i read and make my mind

and so i did it, i stayed until 4 AM reading and made my mind then took the shot. i was dead set on retep after page 150ish

ur rly not making sense to me here, u arent properly analyzing this

again im gna ask u this cuz u ignored it

1. why not just shoot junk right away since she was my scum read anyway. like why not just kill her right as day start and get massive bus cred with retep? why even shoot our maf double voter lol
2. why claim i have an execution to begin with lol. i could just save this until lylo or something and score a free kill for mafia

like showtime, do not take me in the same light u take players here. i do not bus like this. this is honestly Blue. there is no reason to shoot peter here as mafia at all. its not a a bus, its brain damage game throwing for my faction

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also, juice was asked about 10 times to vote peter by different people, just kept asking who peter was, and then didn't vote peter so it's not really the best look.

she was voting junk tho i think.
she literally only voted junk and refused to get other reads d1. was p much mia today

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
its also juice's first game in a while so its somewhat plausible she actually didnt know peter was retep. i dont remember if shes played with him before unfortunately to confirm this 100% tho

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
she literally only voted junk and refused to get other reads d1. was p much mia today

Her being MIA I dunno if that's a good sign or not tbf.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
that being said, it also could have been d1 distancing by a player who was never going to be invested

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
with that being said, i was fooled by how hard peter bused junk today which made my stance on junk change

thats one thing i can admit

does that make me scum? not rly, i still shot someone with a role stronger than junk, and the concensus wanted me to shoot junk

coulda just listened to them and shot her

paranoia rly isnt gna help yall here

how about this, lynch TFW and if he flips town i will gladly give my life

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
umm showtime like i said i have not read the nights nor actions nor claims at the time. i was going off what people said
you can read my posts as i read back the thread. some players said its junk and tpein, some were saying peter is good. i said multiple times i wont shoot until i read and make my mind

and so i did it, i stayed until 4 AM reading and made my mind then took the shot. i was dead set on retep after page 150ish

ur rly not making sense to me here, u arent properly analyzing this

again im gna ask u this cuz u ignored it

1. why not just shoot junk right away since she was my scum read anyway. like why not just kill her right as day start and get massive bus cred with retep? why even shoot our maf double voter lol
2. why claim i have an execution to begin with lol. i could just save this until lylo or something and score a free kill for mafia

like showtime, do not take me in the same light u take players here. i do not bus like this. this is honestly Blue. there is no reason to shoot peter here as mafia at all. its not a a bus, its brain damage game throwing for my faction
He already gave a reason for you to shoot Peter over Junk, to preserve the janitor fwiw

Status
Not open for further replies.