WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'll say this: magic had 2 real scum reads d1 and was right on both. Though Jeff and I were on junk early as well

I would not be quick to dismiss him if he believes Ekko is scum and pulling a gambit

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
bro if you don't shoot repet youd be obvious scum because of your play in your first life. this isn't hard to get.

if i died and repped back into the game and then suddenly just didnt want to lynch or shoot repet anymore after what i was doing on day 1 everyone would find me suspicious. it's a forced action based on what you did in a previous, confirmed TOWN life. you can't just pivot without it looking suspicious.

she was, she was wanting to go anywhere but peter and i literally said she was scum for it lol at day's end.
or i can simply have repped back to my same alignment and pursued my same scum reads?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
dat chris post lol

And I'm still not certain I'm wrong about the bussing but you guys are making good points that I should let Barry go :lol

The way junk and Peter jumped on so quick though, I swear they had to have known how dirty that'd look. Then that Peter guy had the audacity to wonder why we didn't get a claim then

• Haha

Showtime

Reaction score
Chris Kringle
The Blaze
Blainhausen
T-Pein™
The Grimch
Doddsy(complete vibe, but i feel like as scum he would have been trying a lot more than he has to push some wagon as he tends to do as scum opposed to just outright saying the thread is a waste of time and not caring how he comes off to the rest of town)

RetepAdam.
Big Man
Sky
Hans Gruber
Zinger Burger
Project Jonny
Eggnog Frog
Tweet
CraigPelton
Lethal Banks
Jobber Doink
Dr_Professor83(posts look town so far but i have no idea who this man is so not sure if this is outside of his scum range)
Ekkologix

Alibaba
Junkette
Wang Chung

juice and jonny are just null, but id much prefer lynching repet as it's much more likely we get something out of the wagon than if we vote one of the two inactives that are mostly votes spawned out of their inactivity/quick wagoning of junk.

Chris Kringle
The Blaze

Blainhausen
T-Pein™
The Grimch

Doddsy
ekko
Sky
Hans Gruber
Zinger Burger
tfw

Eggnog Frog
Tweet
CraigPelton
Lethal Banks
Jobber Doink
Dr_Professor83

Alibaba
Wang Chung

is probably where im at.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll say this: magic had 2 real scum reads d1 and was right on both. Though Jeff and I were on junk early as well

I would not be quick to dismiss him if he believes Ekko is scum and pulling a gambit
yeah like i disagree with some of his conclusions but I'm certainly not dismissing him. some of his points certainly have merit

Showtime

Reaction score
or i can simply have repped back to my same alignment and pursued my same scum reads?

but you didn't?

you stopped pursuing junk and it took you forever to shoot peter even though you were deadset on him dying at the end of last phase and you even suggested shooting junk instead of peter at one point in the game and lynching tpein. that isn't consistent.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i dont bus scummates like that
id probaably have shot barry here and then we lynch junk or tpein

that way a tracker is gone and one of junk/retep remains alive at least

anyway i see no further point to keep defending myself. i made my analysis clear as to why i shot retep as i was reading

before you think of busing, you should maybe think of genuine thoughts and gameplay
busing is a last resort play. i was not pressured to shoot retep

in fact junk had 10 votes on her. the majority wanted junk. there is no reason to go against them

i shoot junk, retep and me get massive town cred and we can run circles around town

shooting retep against the majority shud tell u enough tbh

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
but you didn't?

you stopped pursuing junk and it took you forever to shoot peter even though you were deadset on him dying at the end of last phase and you even suggested shooting junk instead of peter at one point in the game and lynching tpein. that isn't consistent.
yes i agree because peter hard bussed junk
i wanted to give junk a chance to confirm what the milk does

showtime tell me this
if i hard scum read peter, and he hard scum read junk, is it logical for me to still scum read junk
answer me

Showtime

Reaction score
i dont bus scummates like that
id probaably have shot barry here and then we lynch junk or tpein

that way a tracker is gone and one of junk/retep remains alive at least

anyway i see no further point to keep defending myself. i made my analysis clear as to why i shot retep as i was reading

before you think of busing, you should maybe think of genuine thoughts and gameplay
busing is a last resort play. i was not pressured to shoot retep

in fact junk had 10 votes on her. the majority wanted junk. there is no reason to go against them

i shoot junk, retep and me get massive town cred and we can run circles around town

shooting retep against the majority shud tell u enough tbh

instead you shot repet and tried getting myself town cred for you and junk, what's the difference here? that is literally what you tried doing, no?

Showtime

Reaction score
yes i agree because peter hard bussed junk
i wanted to give junk a chance to confirm what the milk does

showtime tell me this
if i hard scum read peter, and he hard scum read junk, is it logical for me to still scum read junk
answer me

um, absolutely unless you don't understand the merits of bussing and distancing when two teammates are looking bad the best decision to make is to try to make at least one look good off the flip and hope town go after someone else that would look bad on the first scum flip lmao.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
my scum read on peter was always harder than my scum read on junk, even day 1

i knew one of them had to be scum atleast

even juice is scum as well

like i said we had multiple scum wagons last day, thats why the indicisiveness came during the lynch. cuz maf tried hard to move away

i was one of the strongest retep pushers day 1. even if he was a DV i still wanted him gone, even more than junk that day

my vote was also on him but we never reached majority sadly

y'know guys there is a limit to how much something is considered a bus lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
instead you shot repet and tried getting myself town cred for you and junk, what's the difference here? that is literally what you tried doing, no?
showtime you arent reading the thought process behind it

um, absolutely unless you don't understand the merits of bussing and distancing when two teammates are looking bad the best decision to make is to try to make at least one look good off the flip and hope town go after someone else that would look bad on the first scum flip lmao.
okay but then wouldnt the better play be to side with peter and shoot junk?

i mean junk literally had 10 votes today, its clear mafia planned to sacrifice her

why go against it all and shoot retep? you get me?

Showtime

Reaction score
my scum read on peter was always harder than my scum read on junk, even day 1

i knew one of them had to be scum atleast

even juice is scum as well

like i said we had multiple scum wagons last day, thats why the indicisiveness came during the lynch. cuz maf tried hard to move away

i was one of the strongest retep pushers day 1. even if he was a DV i still wanted him gone, even more than junk that day

my vote was also on him but we never reached majority sadly

y'know guys there is a limit to how much something is considered a bus lol

your day 1 play is irrelevant, you were town and that life is dead.

your day 2 play you weren't in as hard against repet and even suggested going anyway from him at junk and then you just reversed it.

almost at all points you had either one of junk or repet as town on day 2.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
where i play we do not bus this hard

i genuinely never thought junk and retep are same team

whether u belive that or not is honestly up to u

Status
Not open for further replies.