WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
we'll get em

no leave chris

shoot

TFW
sky
juice
tweet
doddsy

in that order

how do we even know u arent just serail or sm sht

welp u coming out looks good atleast i guess... but man they can just roleblock u ffs
Oh no, can scums interfere with my role? I wish I thought of that before I claimed

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
u throw a tmi on zinger then realize u messed up so u quickly add a follow up post to elaborate it
but then u even go further and add an excuse behind the mess up without anyone calling u for it

you are sooo self aware of your posts here. u r trying ur best to not step out of line

you are taking advantage of the lie detect you staged with tweet, whether true or not, you are using that as a method to just coast without being bothered

and to make it better you decided to drop in your 1x hider fake taking the opportunity of the martyr stopping all kills

i henceforth accuse you of scum, sky.
I'm literally confirmed?

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
hey man no way he convinced you this fast with a post and half..
its like you came in with the mindset that hes town anyway
you let let him off the hook a bit too easily dont u think?
I hadn’t changed my mind there on him being scum. But I felt like I came to a conclusion/limit of what I was going to get him to say there when he ends our interaction with basically saying “read me how you read me, yolo”. He basically told me that he gave me all I was going to get.

I didn’t seriously start to think I might be barking up the wrong tree until I saw examples of a past scum game of his in combination of him claiming something that T-Pein confirmed.

And even those things haven’t convinced that he’s definitely Town or anything. Just that I might be wrong and that he’s probably not the wagon to keep pushing rn.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm about to head to bed, ideally we'd have Peter's flip before day so we can vote with that info but that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Vote TP

Gonna leave my vote there for now if the whole have someone hammer and explode plan is still applicable, will be back tomorrow

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh I guess he shot Peter

@Zinger Burger are softing night vig or talking shit ?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You said something about shooting ppl at night and I'm unsure if you were serious or not. If we have a night vig n day killer on the table it would be interesting setup wise n good information to have yo try n figure you and ekko 2 out

Status
Not open for further replies.