WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Anything pressing I gotta weigh in on or can I postpone catching up to a time where I actually feel like it?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also why are y'all arguing about Ekkos first life? He's dead and he was town so there's no discussion to be had?

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I think I'm going to hold off on voting until I wake up tomorrow. It'll be either Junk or TP. Depends on what Ekko decides to do here. I'll be around anyways, and I don't want to rush this day phase through as we still have not heard from some players yet. Not really antsy to get any more claims at the moment though personally. Doink was my priority and that read fizzled out.
you realized your free sad excuse of a wagon on doink didnt lead you anywhere so you are gna stop asking for claims all together and hope you finally get a town lynch going kek

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Junk's claim does not really do anything for me, because Gift Giver has been seen as either alignment. I guess it's worth seeing what the items do. But it's a nice role for scum to have because it's useful seeming. Usage is interesting, not that I disagree on Blaze being town, but I probably would have given it to Tweet/Sky. Sky is basically confirmed outside of a potential GF isn't she? I also think Tweet is like obvi town.
Ye this is a pretty good point, the question is why give it to Blaze anyway? If Junk is scum, it could be either to buddy Blaze, or maybe the gift is something useful like an extra kill which she gave to her teammate. Though in that last case I'm not sure they'd be quite this transparent about it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
page 180

we can take chris off the list

its peter/TFW/tweet/sky now

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm not about to be vigged because Peter, who everyone has openly scum read, will try to convince the daykiller to shoot at me. It's horseshit and Smark reading me scum is frankly just fucking dumb.
foken hell man relax i was not going to vig u i just had to read the dem thread lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
btw I said I can confirm some town player.
But he doesn't wanna even tho his ability kinda lame tbh.
its jobber man
hes good
we town core

peter/TFW/juice and one or both of sky/tweet are the scum here

i actually took the time to read this entire thread until 4 foken AM

trust me tea

im gna be with family next 5 days, i leave the rest in ur hands

Status
Not open for further replies.