WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
I suppose if you execute Peter I'll go back to plan A and shoot Chris

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
beyond page 150 we have blain's claim which looks pretty similar to junk's
i doubt both r town, but im sure its possible. it just opens the path to solving them via claims and not reads and i don't like that couple players already started taking that angle

honestly i am surprised how come junk's claim is receiving this much hate, while none even asks blain why he targeted blaze

like seriously we r now solving the game via claims and not reads. this has to stop

first @Blainhausen if u havent answered this already, i need proper reasoning on why u targeted blaine

i have no reason to town read blain and scum read junk

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Well that's better than an executioner then, which usually requires half of majority before it can be done. This sounds more like a Day Vig. My preferences would be Junk/Doink. Although I do want to get a claim from Doink.

How would T-Pein's apparent Bomb role work with this? I'd say he'd be a good candidate to clear up as I think he's scummy, but I'm not sure if it's unsafe to target him during day too if he's actually bomb. Does it still count?
bad
bad
very very bad

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Except a townie
That is, if you're wrong and I'm right
Got my booster vaccine shot today so don't expect me to be coherent either

Guess now that I'm confirmed I can sink into my preferred role as someone to ask the dumb questions no one would ask and bounce off with interactions

u throw a tmi on zinger then realize u messed up so u quickly add a follow up post to elaborate it
but then u even go further and add an excuse behind the mess up without anyone calling u for it

you are sooo self aware of your posts here. u r trying ur best to not step out of line

you are taking advantage of the lie detect you staged with tweet, whether true or not, you are using that as a method to just coast without being bothered

and to make it better you decided to drop in your 1x hider fake taking the opportunity of the martyr stopping all kills

i henceforth accuse you of scum, sky.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i am shooting retep
and power lynching sky

this is my last day of the game
so im going full bully ekko mode

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Also, If I'm going to fake a read on Doink, I at least would have made sure he wasn't actually scum in the game I'm trying to depict as his town game :lol I'm a calculated son of a gun when I'm scum.
was this post needed? did anyone question you about your read on doink or say you are faking a read on doink?
here you, just like sky come off as very self aware and want to appear good, rather than do good

Status
Not open for further replies.