WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
you'd say it's half hearted for me to continually bring up your wagon and quote my case to anyone that asks and tell them id quote my case if they asked? that doesn't sound like im ready to just let it die nor did it appear that way.

At the time of my post, it looked like you were easing off.

You asked if I thought the push was scummy, so I laid out a scenario where it could reasonably fit a scum Day 1 M.O. so as to answer your question. I still have you as a town lean. I'm not really sure why this seems to be confusing.

i glossed over the barry wagon? i started the game voting barry, kept reading and just found overall his involvement and reactons to pressure to be towny, not to mention ive never seen barry lead the game in activity as mafia(he has when he was indy, but that's not really as meaningful). he wasn't exactly being restrictive in letting his thoughts flow which is typically a good thing.

You glossed over that it would be the most likely wagon you'd be steering away from in the above scenario. And have continually just not really acknowledged that it doesn't fit your narrative about me just having gone along with consensus, inoffensive reads.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
considering i voted her and prodded her multiple times and she was in fact the player i prodded you about that you stayed away from this is some innocent, yet apparent misdirection.

How is ignoring the context of someone just generally being a suspicious player and easy mislynch target not just the flip side of acknowledging that someone is a generally suspicious player and easy mislynch target?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah, Juice doesn’t seem to want to be helping here, and this makes me sad. I was hoping she start to put in a little bit more of an effort. But doesn’t seem to be happening and times running low.

Vote Juice

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
How is ignoring the context of someone just generally being a suspicious player and easy mislynch target not just the flip side of acknowledging that someone is a generally suspicious player and easy mislynch target?
I'm stunned trying to work out what you're even saying here. It might as well be random words

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
and once again - on Day 1 of a game, people want to lynch me irrespective of my playstyle and content.

So if you hadn't guessed.

After softing very early on - I am of course the tree stump - which i softed in my very first post.

I am the Ghost of Christmas past - something I have already outed.

Honestly, I have just accepted people enjoy lynching me Day 1 irrespective of how I approach a game - so kek

Jolly Christmas Mafia

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I'm stunned trying to work out what you're even saying here. It might as well be random words

Magic said "I don't care about Sky's meta; Sky is suspicious."
I said "I do care about Sky's meta; Sky is always suspicious."

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and once again - on Day 1 of a game, people want to lynch me irrespective of my playstyle and content.

After softing very early on - I am of course the tree stump - which i softed in my very first post.

Honestly, I have just accepted people enjoy lynching me Day 1 irrespective of how I approach a game - so kek

Jolly Christmas Mafia
any other ppl that pinged u outside junk?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
sure, however generally speaking you just would lie about who you protected as long as you avoid the potential of the tracker/watcher catching you elsewhere it's typically the safer bet.

just kind of reiterating that the site has had role madness/heavy role games/whatever you wanna call for it since 2008. 13 years of people adjusting to having to claim and what not. that doesn't mean people still don't make mistakes, but that doctor claim is just as useful on day 4 than it is on day 1 and unlike day 1, if it happens on day 4 and the doctor happens to be town then mafia doesn't know who the doctor was for 3 nights.

giving mafia less info is just ideal.
thats very very risky
its a double side sword i agree, we make it easier for maf to find town PRs but we also make it much harder for them to maneuver their claims later on to match whatever narrative they want to paint

if we arent pressuring them to claim soon, any mafia in them can have a wide arrays of fakes to flex later on depending on how the game plays out. the sooner we force a maf to claim, the likelier the claim gets botched and the easier it is to spot the liars

PLUS i just personally despise inactivity, so an inactive towny is as good as a dead one for me. i do not mind if they claim and mafia shot them. good riddance

they dont have to all claim tho, just the one with worst entrances. we can go on them 1 by 1 after day 2. that way we atleast give them 1 night to have something for us to decide whether to hang them or not

Showtime

Reaction score
You glossed over that it would be the most likely wagon you'd be steering away from in the above scenario. And have continually just not really acknowledged that it doesn't fit your narrative about me just having gone along with consensus, inoffensive reads.

i mean it was my own wagon, you dont really steer away from your own wagon. i didnt vote you initially because you had already claimed.

idk how that doesn't fit into my narrative of you having easy reads and that wasn't really the point about your reads, it was more about your play just being safe.

im not really sure what you're saying here.

jeff questioned someone as to why they're going after sky and said she hadn't done any sketchy shit yet, i said she had done sketchy shit. i brought it up so sky doesn't just get away with sketchy shit because regardless of her being a pain in the ass to read, these people still need to be resolved and read properly if town want to win.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Jolly Christmas Mafia
Maybe some do. But not all of us.

I just feel you’ve done very little to help at all. That’s the only reason I put my vote on you. It’s honestly nothing against you.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i might've missed some quotes. im posting from work so cant give full attention

Showtime

Reaction score
speaking of which, @Sky say "i'm christmas aligned"

and @Tweet please check her. sky usually jumps at being confirmed easily, and has done cheap shit in the past to get herself those easy confirms, yet she didn't ever state the "im town" or "im christmas aligned" even while everyone else was doing it.

considering most other people volunteered to have it done, it'd be best to do it someone that didn't volunteer to have it done, please and thank you.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
speaking of which, @Sky say "i'm christmas aligned"

and @Tweet please check her. sky usually jumps at being confirmed easily, and has done cheap shit in the past to get herself those easy confirms, yet she didn't ever state the "im town" or "im christmas aligned" even while everyone else was doing it.

considering most other people volunteered to have it done, it'd be best to do it someone that didn't volunteer to have it done, please and thank you.
Would you also like me to say colour or

Status
Not open for further replies.