WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No

I am just enjoying myself more with this play style
u are wasting our time though and making it easy for scum to enjoy the free ride day 1

do u think u have any scums in ur wagon?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
spider-sense-spiderman-tas.gif

vote lethal

not buying dem reads
Unvote: The Grimch.
Vote: The Grimch.

At your leisure, folks.
No offence to Jonny but I don't think he's going to pull that off. From when I was a mason with him in TPB he seemed incapable of deceit. Was very transparent with me in our chat as well.

So yeah, I'm comfy with him off my scum sights for now. I mean, I'd like him to elaborate on his claim further too.

Unvote Ekko
Anyway I'm off to bed. I'm going to leave with a vote on Vote: Doink

Feel better about that but I doubt it's leading anywhere.

Vote Count

Junk (2) - Barry, Juice
Barry (2) - Peter
Sky (1) - Doddsy
Juice (3) - Tweet, Sky, Chris
Jonny (1) - Junk
Peter (3) - Magic, CP, TPein
Doink (2) - DrProf, Ekko, Lethal

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch, you have just over 5 hours

Last edited:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
The defending of Jobber Doink is pinging me here, and not so subtle running back to Juice and Jonny.

Juice is a super easy D1 mislynch and I don't blame her attitude to being wagoned for it every game. Would get so tiring. I think people voting her way are being overly opportunistic, and I'm willing to give her the benefit for now.

Why?

Chris Kringle
The Blaze
Blainhausen **NULL**
T-Pein™ **NULL**
The Grimch
Doddsy

RetepAdam. **NULL**
Big Man **NULL**
Sky
Hans Gruber
Zinger Burger
Project Jonny
Eggnog Frog
Tweet

CraigPelton **NULL**
Lethal Banks
Showtime
Jobber Doink
Dr_Professor83
Ekkologix
Alibaba **NULL**
Junkette
Wang Chung **NULL**

Vote: Ekko

Hate the claim, hate the attitude around it, hate the additional role speculation, hate the wanting to doubt the lie detect, just...not a fan of it all.

I have too many scummy leans which is problematic as well. I want to solve that. I think Sky & Doink could be linked actually, seems way too obvious but I like following my gut.
why did u ignore the rest of the players voting peter before me?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i dont like when town gets a bunch of claims on day 1 as i dont feel it's actually beneficial.
i agree in principle, though I tend to tempter that a bit with skill level/in game play as well.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
hold on u scum read me but u also join a wagon i am voting for kek

when did that thought process evolve lethal. what happened

Showtime

Reaction score
i was more on the lines of someone claiming a role but then their targers r awful or go agains their reads or were tracked to a different target.. etc..

catch in a lie/inconsistency

like if someone claims a doctor then protects a player he scum reads in the thread. thats bad

sure, however generally speaking you just would lie about who you protected as long as you avoid the potential of the tracker/watcher catching you elsewhere it's typically the safer bet.

just kind of reiterating that the site has had role madness/heavy role games/whatever you wanna call for it since 2008. 13 years of people adjusting to having to claim and what not. that doesn't mean people still don't make mistakes, but that doctor claim is just as useful on day 4 than it is on day 1 and unlike day 1, if it happens on day 4 and the doctor happens to be town then mafia doesn't know who the doctor was for 3 nights.

giving mafia less info is just ideal.

Showtime

Reaction score
It would have more Kobe pngs if you were trying to spike the football, so eh.

Like, it FITZ as one of those half-hearted pushes that fizzles out but allows you to appear active, which gives me at least a little bit more pause than before, but I don't know that I could out and out say it's scummy.

I don't think the wagons were competing at that time. I'd link it more to the Barry wagon, which you glossed over.

you'd say it's half hearted for me to continually bring up your wagon and quote my case to anyone that asks and tell them id quote my case if they asked? that doesn't sound like im ready to just let it die nor did it appear that way.

i glossed over the barry wagon? i started the game voting barry, kept reading and just found overall his involvement and reactons to pressure to be towny, not to mention ive never seen barry lead the game in activity as mafia(he has when he was indy, but that's not really as meaningful). he wasn't exactly being restrictive in letting his thoughts flow which is typically a good thing.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Showtime

Reaction score
Damn, Showdown. Why are you staying away from controversial players? :mj

considering i voted her and prodded her multiple times and she was in fact the player i prodded you about that you stayed away from this is some innocent, yet apparent misdirection.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team