WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
@Dr_Professor83 thoughts on last few votes?
I still don’t want this thing hammered yet. But considering the people not on the wagon are me, Ekko, Jobber, and T-Pein, I think it’s fairly safe from being hammered yet.

Only one I can see switching there anytime soon is T-Pein and he says he’s sticking with Alco.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
give ekko a few hours then

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Why stop at 10k - lets go to 20k?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
alco and blaze vote on jobber is noted af

u guys just want a lynch but never even analyze it

i really think its blaze/alco. there is nothing clearing them

going after the roles with kills is a red herring. there was literally 1 kill entire game so serial only unlocked kills after mafia died

my take on it is its an indie associated with the mafia. aka a coal giver that turns killer when mafia dies

if there is a serial then they need some survivability. like a bulletproof or lynch stoppers but that would mean he abstained entire game and only started killimg now

jeff i am not suspecting the coal of being arsonist. its clear we have no arson here since there was a single kill after mafia got wiped. the arson theory is debunked

i am suspecting blain of being a mafia indie more than i am suspecting doink of being a hostile indie. i utilized mafia indies alot on my games and they work in a similar fashion.

> he helps recruit members to mafia
> possible he can send and receive messages from godfather, hence why they never pushed blain
> he did not bother scum hunting any of the dead mafia
> the coal did not do anything positive to the townies that received it. its just speculation about it doing bad stuff to mafia. we dont know

heck he might be able to convert TFW to mafia as well maybe.

on the other hand, jobber was being truthful about the census given that the game didnt end yet and hes being transparent about every single ability he unlocked. also he could of shot any of us instead of waste a day by vigging smark. he also messaged tpein n1 without knowing about the martyr and tpein confirmed it

all the odds r stacked against blain. there is no what if blain flips town because he is not flipping town. im that confident @Dr_Professor83

and even if he did by a miracle im not lynching jobber. i worked with indie jobber 2 times atleast b4 and hes soo different as scum. u know this too prof u have seen him atleast twice in ToS and in hololive. tpein u know him as well

its either blaze or blain for me. both of these r the least confirmed by both mechanics and gameplay. look at how alco only comes to defend himself and how opportunistic their votes are

specially u prof u always troll at end game. its painfully obvious everytime

fken think guys. like seriously

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Deluded thinking Blaze is even remotely the top candidate

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I didn’t play the Hololive game @Ekkologix , but I did go look at it. He was different but there was also still mafia left in that game so it’s different context.

The only game I’ve seen Kro as as indie is one TOS game. But Pirate can win with town easily so it’s way different context again.

If we lynch Alco and Blaze and neither is it, tell me where you go next @Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I didn’t play the Hololive game @Ekkologix , but I did go look at it. He was different but there was also still mafia left in that game so it’s different context.

The only game I’ve seen Kro as as indie is one TOS game. But Pirate can win with town easily so it’s way different context again.

If we lynch Alco and Blaze and neither is it, tell me where you go next @Ekkologix
you lynch me in that scenario cuz clearly this is a bastard game

why are u assuming they r town wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.