WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
It's new year's eve and I had to prepare for tonight, but I found some free time now. Hit me up with any and all questions.

Are we going Doink ?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
get Doink end game

Alco

Reaction score
summary up to 647:

good

@Dr_Professor83 - unecessary convoluted role but town asfk gameplay. also made enemies with peter and mafia from day 1 and likely got roleteacked by barry in n3 so mafia knew his role yet never pushed his lynch meaning they know he is just town. i am looking at anyone trying to push this slot cuz thats opportunistic asfk

@Sky - lie detected by tweet yet never pushed by him meaning she scanned truth. unless the indie is immune to lie detects, which i doubt, sky is basically mechanically cleared by mafia not pushing her, similar to prof. if tweet got a non true result, he would of haaard pushed sky day 1 for town cred

@T-Pein™ - the pgo claim ensures none targets him. neither town nor mafia. that seems scummy asfk on paper and allows him to coast with miminal contributions which he did. BUT the guy is foken pushing the survivor. like this is some 5d chess sht if tpein is indie here since the indie wins with the survivor and jeff should be the last person tpein pushes. tbh jeff should be the last person anyone pushes actually, specially the 3rd indie. also his other scum read, chris up to page 647, got night killed and i doubt tpein would shoot someone he is going hard for their lynch, especially mid argument. it doesnt add up to me tbh. tpein is good for me.

maybe good

@Hans Gruber - we have no proof if he joined mafia or not but i think he didnt do so given the interactions with smark and barry and if he joined them then that makes the concensus a liar. its too many things going agaisnt him being bad. we jave no proof yes, but for him to be scum then another person (jobber) has to also be scum and liar about census. there is no world where jeff is scum and jobber isnt because census came after jeff got the offer to join mafia and rejected it. also for jeff to be scum then blain has to be scum as well else jeff wud wanna lynch him opportunistially instead of defend him. not to mention jeff wouldnt talk about what the coal does if he turned scum but he did come out with it all withour being pressured.

@Jobber Doink - i don't know where to start with doink. gameplay screams towny, but role screams indie. he seems to get abilities related to the dead roles one way or another like a grave robber. i love transparency but tbh jobber never actually scum hunted nor was mechanically cleared. the best thing going for him is messaging tpein n1, but even the message content itself was useless. perosnally krogo plays different as indie every time and open wolfs in a manner different to here. he tends to have fun around with killing roles and works with town. hes done it 3 times in the past atleast and hes done it here by killing smark. i seen him try constantly to put players in the PoE when he is scum. the defeatist attitude he displays here is different from his scum fighting back attitude. i will personally say hes good, but gna have to convince the others. if hes bad then ive been completely fooled. wellplayed

maybe bad

@blaze - hes the player i remember the least about in the game. he basically took both coal and milk and is fine rn. he is the player in the safest position as of right now to win as indie since he can survive 2 deaths i think. he never took a stance on his own this entire game. kept coasting and never bothered using his ability, which to be fair, we never asked for. honestly hes the least player i interacted with this game from the rest of the bunch and is the one spooking me the most rn if alco wasnet it. i need help reading this slot.

bad asfk

@Alco - this slot has absolutely 0 scum hunting, 0 proactive gameplay, 0 constructive contributions. blaine was coasting early game and just wanted to throw his claim out there with literally being asked once. like hes hinting something for mafia. maybe thought mafia knew what the coal does? hes also being super reactive this phase. only talks when being pushed or suspected but not otherwise which i take as a big scum indicative actions because its clear to me hes unable to create content at this stage. partly because he joined late but there is a limit to how much excuses i can give a rep. he had enough time to catch up but never made proper attemps to. and finally about his role, its literally the most useless sht for town. its straight up anti town to help convert a player to mafia. like i said if jeff never told us what coal does, we wouldnt even know.

like heck how the fk we know jeff didnt convert to mafia and alco is a bad indie rn and both dont wanna lynch each others?

i don't wanna start succumbing too deep into late game paranoia man but i really feel its this slot that we r looking for. game should end with this lynch. everyone just feels more townier than alco right now so i will trust my gut
Just want to say that I 200% disagree with this assessment.

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Alco

Reaction score
The one that I bolded, for the record.

Alco

Reaction score
Quickly before I do, why has there been recruitment talk for the longest time? None of the flips from Mafia have had a recruiter as far as I can see?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Quickly before I do, why has there been recruitment talk for the longest time? None of the flips from Mafia have had a recruiter as far as I can see?
when i found the coal the first time i had the option to join scum, and declined. so the thought is your role is scummy in itself and the coal may also set ppl ablaze. however with a night kill we can put the arson talk to bed, the coal hasn't been found in multiple phases and if we actually believe doink's split census result, all scum are dead anyways so why whould a scum recruiter be indy? I cannot tell u

Alco

Reaction score
when i found the coal the first time i had the option to join scum, and declined. so the thought is your role is scummy in itself and the coal may also set ppl ablaze. however with a night kill we can put the arson talk to bed, the coal hasn't been found in multiple phases and if we actually believe doink's split census result, all scum are dead anyways so why whould a scum recruiter be indy? I cannot tell u
Thanks.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
now outside of role, should u be in poe? yes. blaine didnt do much and u repped in a pretty rough slot to do much. those reasons are valid to lynch u, but i think u lynch the dev over u myself. pretty much the crux of it

Alco

Reaction score
All of that was never communicated to me or Blaine btw, for those still wondering.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
All of that was never communicated to me or Blaine btw, for those still wondering.
so basically radio silence since letting it go?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
vote doink
actually

unvote

you guys figure it out on ur own lol
Vote lynch alco
Vote Doink

Too slow, fuckers. This is the choice I make for reasons that will become clear if the game doesn't end after this Day
fuck hammering lol

vote doink

at worse he gets his wish to laugh at me from the grave. ive seen enough so far. yall take ur time but im unliklely to budge unles alco talks pure shit. either way lynch him after
unvote

no problem
Unvote

This talk about shooting confirmed townies out of PoE kind of makes me climb down from my theory
vote doink

have fun ladies
Vote Alco

Parking my vote here before I go to bed, because with Jeff stumping for Doink there's no chance for a rush, and if Jeff does change to Alco I have faith the right outcome will prevail
Vote lynch Ekkologix
aight lets vote Alco but remember ekko is a known liar.

vote Alco
Has everyone spoke yet? I’m busy for a few hours today with errands.

I think I gave everyone time for speaking and reading up it seems everyone did or most everyone did anyway. So I like to place my vote down I guess before heading out here shortly.

Vote Doink

let’s hope this is it.
Unvote
Vote Doink

We'll have to go with this then. Would be nice to solve the slot
vote Doink.

Vote Count

Doink (4) - Jeff, Blaze, Sky, Alco
Alco (1) - TPein

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.