WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I cleared Barry based on TWO scum bussing him, Magic and I just disagreed on of Peter was bussing him.

And again, I had a brainfart and forgot he shot Pete. He's lower on my poe now.
Well I can’t really argue with “I forgot” lol. I just saw it as mind boggling mental gymnastics to get to Scum Ekko > Scum Barry while I was catching up.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
OK we both know where you stand on the bussing. We're getting nowhere with this. I already said go head and lynch Barry.

It's not like I have the power to stop that wagon, guys.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
OK we both know where you stand on the bussing. We're getting nowhere with this. I already said go head and lynch Barry.

It's not like I have the power to stop that wagon, guys.
do u think magic is more town or less town for this push on u

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well I can’t really argue with “I forgot” lol. I just saw it as mind boggling mental gymnastics to get to Scum Ekko > Scum Barry while I was catching up.
I cleaed Barry like 4 phaes ago. It's hard to shake reads you've had that concrete for that long.

Ekko being posible scum I've only thougt this past phase because I possibly stopped a kill on him.

It's a 7000 post again. Hard for me to remember everything, but I try.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
do u think magic is more town or less town for this push on u
Feels like a hella hard push on two townies if he's scum and there's still like 4 or more myslynches he needs so gut says town.

But, I mean, if he still pushes me after Barry flips, I can't hold that town read any longer. Because that's just weird.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We're different I suppose there smark. My reads are ever evolving but im also.s paranoid bear

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

Showtime

Reaction score
So if we're to believe Magic at face value as well, then we have two possible scenarios, that Smark protected Ekko, or that Magic protected Lethal from a shot. :hmm:
Chris also confirmed it lel. :lol

But again, that's if we're taking Magic at his word.

barry i also want to point out that out of EVERYONE you somehow were the one subtly doubting me about my usage the post.

as in everyone else went into confirm lethal based off of it, but "magic at face value" and "taking magic at his word", you clearly mistrusted my result. why?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What's ur feels on lethal @Showtime ? His posts today were a bit pingy.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
We're different I suppose there smark. My reads are ever evolving but im also.s paranoid bear
Same, but generally it's new info that changes a read. Not old posts I've already seen.

Showtime

Reaction score
Well for one, the fact that I'm scum leaning Junk, she's my first priority.

My thoughts though that if both Junk and Peter are scum this would be some WOAT conjoining between the two. Junk is notorious for bussing her teammates, so this play here confounds me if both are scum. It's too blatant for my tastes.

If push comes to shove, Junk > Peter, frankly.
If we want to really discuss the reasoning why I'm voting for Junk, it really has a lot to do with originally our interactions regarding Ekko's claim in early D1. I voted her because I wished for a claim at first, because she was sketchy in the early game and felt as if she wasn't actually progressing the game much further, just arguing semantics regarding the legitimacy of the miller claim. Admittedly, I had done the same but I merely wanted to point out that Miller was not a very good role to pull or a fake to claim. Now that Ekko's flipped, it's whatever.

Then of course there's her whole play around Magic. She claims to not be reading Magic but then she goes and fence-sits on the subject when I prod her further. She likes what Magic is posting but then claims that he's pocketing her. It's very hedge-betting on the subject of whether or not a Magic push would be possible and opportune for her to hop on without looking bad based on this.

Then of course there's her open defense of Peter, which we have talked about ad nauseum. I don't think scum junk openly defends her teammate like this, and I even mentioned that Junk is notorious for bussing. It very much feels like it is setting up Peter to take a fall following her flip today, which *should* happen frankly.

The gift giver claim doesn't move the needle from these suspicions since the beginning of the game, so frankly, what exactly are you expecting from me here, Junk? You claim it's role spec, and that's not true. You claim it's for dumb reasons, but are these really as dumb as you're painting them out to be?

So yeah. :francis

i also want to point out that out of barry's last 10 pages of posts, he only ever made posts with more than one line twice(which is lmao)

both posts to say peter and junk aren't aligned.

Showtime

Reaction score
What's ur feels on lethal @Showtime ? His posts today were a bit pingy.

tweet repeatedly saying "I KNOW LETHAL IS TOWN" makes lethal town to me lol. that would be so unnecessary due to a teammate.

to be frank, im about 99% sure barry is scum and i have no idea about the second one. it could be smark, but in the scenario we lynch barry and he is scum and i die i dont want everyone just piling on smark without think because "well magic said smark was scum"

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Dude no one is still telling me why Blaine’s/his sub’s role is the way it is if he’s just town.
i also want to point out that out of barry's last 10 pages of posts, he only ever made posts with more than one line twice(which is lmao)

both posts to say peter and junk aren't aligned.
These posts really make Barry look like a teammate in on the bus Junk plan to clear Peter.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
I feel pretty good about Magic’s case on Barry. Everything he says is adding up for me when I read the receipts he’s pulling up. I see the same things. I also think this is a lot stronger than his CP case (even tho that one made decent sense too at the time).

As for Blaine/Alco, I have never played with a fruit vender role, so I guess I just don’t get it lol. But it’s so foreign to me to have a town role like that that does nothing yet allows an indie to turn mafia. I have a hard time just ignoring that. It has to do something else if he’s town right? Can we make him give it to Barry tonight?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
tweet repeatedly saying "I KNOW LETHAL IS TOWN" makes lethal town to me lol. that would be so unnecessary due to a teammate.

to be frank, im about 99% sure barry is scum and i have no idea about the second one. it could be smark, but in the scenario we lynch barry and he is scum and i die i dont want everyone just piling on smark without think because "well magic said smark was scum"
Alright cool well I'll do my best to help navigate if that happens

Status
Not open for further replies.