WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
Okay. I usually wait till I caught up before I post but I have to stop and ask this shit rn lol.

How on earth do you hold this belief but then say that Ekko is more likely to be scum than Barry.

Junk bussing Barry after scum team agreed to bus Junk is too far. But you can conceive of scum Ekko shooting Pete while Pete/Tweet bus Junk?

That doesn’t add. Like in any universe.

THANK YOU

it's contradictory.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
as an American you should know we know want to do the opposite of this yes?
If that means Americans don't want to do what's helpful to you, sure, but also I resent that idea.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If that means Americans don't want to do what's helpful to you, sure, but also I resent that idea.
just a joke lol, we have idiots here too, it's not an american only symptom sadly

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but in a non joke answer, you telling us to lynch you before barry makes me want to lynch barry before u lol

Showtime

Reaction score
but yeah i read smark town off that exchange as well. mechanically though its still difficult to accept a bg and smarks roles as both town (tho this is a bastard game by all accounts). so not impossible. i still would go a lot of ppl over smark unless barry flips scum
i mean barring in mind setup spec, scum roleblocker hasn't flipped yet if they have one.

i also doubt they have a gf based on the lawyer role and the two busdrivers that would fuck up info enough.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I actually forgot Ekko shit Pete for a minute because relitigating ancient shit is just mindboggling to me, but I believe it was Magic who scum read Ekko for like an eternity once and argued Ekko was forced to shoot Pete, did he not? So Magic can't hold that against me at all. Like at all. :maury

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Finally someone who doesn't act like I've got two heads when I suggest scum Barry
People looked at you weird for calling me/Barry a scum combo after the way you handled the Tweet thing with yourself. Had nothing to do with just Barry.

Also, as far as I’m aware, you only ever considered Barry scum because you could tie him to ME and thought I was scum.

I am willing to hear Magic out on you and your mega, but this is a misrepresentation of the suspicion you received over that.

Showtime

Reaction score
I actually forgot Ekko shit Pete for a minute because relitigating ancient shit is just mindboggling to me, but I believe it was Magic who scum read Ekko for like an eternity once and argued Ekko was forced to shoot Pete, did he not? So Magic can't hold that against me at all. Like at all. :maury

i read him scum as i had not reread the thread to see how he arrived at what he did. i called him scum because i thought him calling junk town was scummy, which lined up as junk was also scum.

it wasn't exactly the same thing.

Showtime

Reaction score
People looked at you weird for calling me/Barry a scum combo after the way you handled the Tweet thing with yourself. Had nothing to do with just Barry.

Also, as far as I’m aware, you only ever considered Barry scum because you could tie him to ME and thought I was scum.

I am willing to hear Magic out on you and your mega, but this is a misrepresentation of the suspicion you received over that.

sky once had a strong scum read on a player, like she was confident that player was scum and read another player as town.

she then followed that scum player on a wagon against her own town read. so we lynched her for it.

sky was town.

this is what you're dealing with when reading sky.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
But Magic wasn’t also saying that Junk pushing Barry cleared Barry. The contradiction is the problem there.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i read him scum as i had not reread the thread to see how he arrived at what he did. i called him scum because i thought him calling junk town was scummy, which lined up as junk was also scum.

it wasn't exactly the same thing.
You still thought a teammate would or could shoot his own teammate. That said, I already said I forgot about that daykill for a minute.

Ekko has lowered on my poe.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But Magic wasn’t also saying that Junk pushing Barry cleared Barry. The contradiction is the problem there.
I cleared Barry based on TWO scum bussing him, Magic and I just disagreed on of Peter was bussing him.

And again, I had a brainfart and forgot he shot Pete. He's lower on my poe now.

Showtime

Reaction score
junk was hardly bussing him either.

you thought junk put barry in danger, but junk only put barry at a single vote. after the flip a few others voted barry but not based on junk at all and the junk wagon was always in the lead

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler