WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
As always don't hunt off flavor, mafia have been given fakes of unspecified quality
So, this says mafia has fake claims. I don’t think an indie would have a fake claim and the Virgin Mary is probably not something someone would have confidence fake claiming without being given it.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I buy the claim to be honest. There was no need to out your role at this point - because the only pressure was coming from me. There is a chance this is a very clever tactic to convince town you are an indie - so you can just park your vote with agreed bandwagon to falsify you have achieved a win condition.

Also - looking back, I originally asked you to only claim flavour - because I knew at the time you were going to lie to us.
And now that you have just admitted you have - just like blackjack, im going to have to double down

Why would I randomly come out with a fake claim like this though as Mafia? Nobody was really sussing me tbh outside of you. I certainly wasn't under pressure to do this. Other people will vouch me for that I'm awful at faking claims.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Why would I randomly come out with a fake claim like this though as Mafia? Nobody was really sussing me tbh outside of you. I certainly wasn't under pressure to do this. Other people will vouch me for that I'm awful at faking claims.

Well either way you've already outed a fake claim - and a lot of people believed the Seraph Knight/Virgin Mary claim. So...

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well either way you've already outed a fake claim - and a lot of people believed the Seraph Knight/Virgin Mary claim. So...

Exactly, so why would I drop that unless I was telling the truth about my role? Trust me on this, I am not your guy when it comes to making clever plays as scum or fakeable roles, I just try and blend in and hope for the best. :lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
5z69l3.jpg

Stating you can still win with either side - doesn't make you a safe bet though, even if you are an indie. It means if things start going badly for town, - mafia can use you to tip the scales in their favour and give them an extra number.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Legit the only reason I got idea to fake claim Seraph Knight was because Jeff had proposed a theory that was it :lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
5z69l3.jpg

Stating you can still win with either side - doesn't make you a safe bet though, even if you are an indie. It means if things start going badly for town, - mafia can use you to tip the scales in their favour and give them an extra number.

That's fair enough, but town is in good standing so unless my POE is terrible I don't see us losing this game. Or like Magic is scum, but that's just paranoia talking.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Also - your win condition means, that you are also influenced to lynch someone based on who you think will die - and not about whether they are actually town or mafia. If you just win with either side - you have no loyalty.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also - your win condition means, that you are also influenced to lynch someone based on who you think will die - and not about whether they are actually town or mafia. If you just win with either side - you have no loyalty.

All my lynch choices have been who I think will flip scum, it's why I predicted Juice and Wang as I didn't think they were town.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This is a really good post. Where was this Juice at the start of the game? :bootynods like this is pretty true.. tfw could just vote for who they picked, just to meet his win conditions and then coast to end of the game. :hmm I believe this over them being scum. But I really hope he’s trying to help town win this.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
An element of trust is involved here - and trust is not a currency I trade with whilst playing mafia.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well you guys can HELP me to predict the right choices now, rather than who I think has best chance of dying. As that was what my Juice pick currently is, not that I think she's scum. So I want to change it.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze
Status
Not open for further replies.