WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yes I am town.

Tweet here is one for you as well.
danger-alert.gif

what is this post from day 1 @Wang Chung

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
She started town last game and was a traitor.

She was bused in a game by EV day one but he got voted if I remember correctly.
gonna go look if wang played last game. could actually be tmi/scum chat slip

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
nevermind that he did play. my bad. guess ill go see if theres a notable difference in playstyle

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
alright blaze, gimme a read list too and who youd lynch today

Honestly, and this will make me accused of the whole OMGUS thing, but these last few post of yours seem as if you're trying to get me to slip up, or make some sort of mistake. Now yeah that could be a towny move also, since you would want scum to slip and fall. Let's also look at the fact, I said a few times yesterday what the milk does, in fact my FIRST reply yesterday, was TOO you, about the Milk,, Yet you still a few times acted as if you didn't see it, which maybe you didn't, but like I don't know. Could have been doing what Junk was doing last name and playing scum, before you was scum since you also mentioned earlier having a chance to join them. Now you did say you said no, which the only way you'd be lying there is if Doink is scum also, since his numbers he gave us match up to you telling the truth, since it started with 5 scum, and we've killed 3 of them. That does leave 2. So even if I'm sussing you, you'd not be my top pick, I rather see what Doink flips first before I even move on to you.

With Tweet flipping Scum, it puts a little more of a spotlight on Sky, I mean if I need to be looked at because of the whole Junk stuff, is it not fair to look at Sky as well? The lie detector thing could be a bad play for sure, cause now that Tweet flipped, we know we can't exactly trust him. But, it could be what they want us to think. But then again, meh probably not. So, I think I can clear Sky. But she would be a light blue

Wang hasn't really done much tbh, so like if we end up with a mislynch, I rather it be someone not playing really. But even with this huge numbers advantage we got, I still don't feel right about it. But I'd not be against it.

tfw is probably like my 3rd strongest town lean at the moment, this is only my second game with them so I can't fully get a grasp on his play or anything, but like it doesn't seem like it did last game when he rolled scum. So unless they have like, all these different metas and style of play that I have no idea about, I think it's safe to say they are town for sure.

But for today, who'd I want to lynch? Possibly Doink, cause if he flips town, I can trust his split at that point, and that could help me trust you more, which right now as I said I'm having a bit of a hard time doing.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
gonna go look if wang played last game. could actually be tmi/scum chat slip

Wait :pogba the post you just quoted from Wang was talking about Juice so hold up back up here. That could be Wang making a mistake with the names, but :hmm: I don't know. Of course, Barry actually meant Juice, and Wang could've probably thought he meant Junk, or got them confused however.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ill read your list shortly blaze. was just looking at wangs posts from last game. he actually did catch up many times, had posts numbers and reads through out the game. i do see a change of playstyle.

for those interested

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wait :pogba the post you just quoted from Wang was talking about Juice so hold up back up here. That could be Wang making a mistake with the names, but :hmm: I don't know. Of course, Barry actually meant Juice, and Wang could've probably thought he meant Junk, or got them confused however.
which post? can u re-explain this to me?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
ill read your list shortly blaze. was just looking at wangs posts from last game. he actually did catch up many times, had posts numbers and reads through out the game. i do see a change of playstyle.

for those interested

Yup, just not sure if it fits an indy or scum playstyle more but there is a very apparent change. Glad you see it too. I don't even think he's given reads this game really, just observed more so.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
which post? can u re-explain this to me?

Sure, the Wang one right under this, you just replied to. Here's clearly talking about Junk here, so as I said it could be confusing on the Juice/Junk thing like I think you did this game as well.

She started town last game and was a traitor.

She was bused in a game by EV day one but he got voted if I remember correctly.

^^ see this was a reply to this vv but it could be nothing, it could be something. But every mistake should be looked at, correct?
Time to go troving through the last year and a half of games to find Juice's last scum game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Honestly, and this will make me accused of the whole OMGUS thing, but these last few post of yours seem as if you're trying to get me to slip up, or make some sort of mistake. Now yeah that could be a towny move also, since you would want scum to slip and fall. Let's also look at the fact, I said a few times yesterday what the milk does, in fact my FIRST reply yesterday, was TOO you, about the Milk,, Yet you still a few times acted as if you didn't see it, which maybe you didn't, but like I don't know. Could have been doing what Junk was doing last name and playing scum, before you was scum since you also mentioned earlier having a chance to join them. Now you did say you said no, which the only way you'd be lying there is if Doink is scum also, since his numbers he gave us match up to you telling the truth, since it started with 5 scum, and we've killed 3 of them. That does leave 2. So even if I'm sussing you, you'd not be my top pick, I rather see what Doink flips first before I even move on to you.

With Tweet flipping Scum, it puts a little more of a spotlight on Sky, I mean if I need to be looked at because of the whole Junk stuff, is it not fair to look at Sky as well? The lie detector thing could be a bad play for sure, cause now that Tweet flipped, we know we can't exactly trust him. But, it could be what they want us to think. But then again, meh probably not. So, I think I can clear Sky. But she would be a light blue

Wang hasn't really done much tbh, so like if we end up with a mislynch, I rather it be someone not playing really. But even with this huge numbers advantage we got, I still don't feel right about it. But I'd not be against it.

tfw is probably like my 3rd strongest town lean at the moment, this is only my second game with them so I can't fully get a grasp on his play or anything, but like it doesn't seem like it did last game when he rolled scum. So unless they have like, all these different metas and style of play that I have no idea about, I think it's safe to say they are town for sure.

But for today, who'd I want to lynch? Possibly Doink, cause if he flips town, I can trust his split at that point, and that could help me trust you more, which right now as I said I'm having a bit of a hard time doing.
1st bold - yeah im really annoying when scum hunting sometimes, and yes i will try to make you slip up or say something out of line. im also testing how you're reacting to the sus, if you are no selling me, for example.

2nd bold - can you try and expand and what makes you uncomfortable about Wang's potential lynch?

3rd bold - very fair and i agree on meta i have zero issue with 4th either

4th bold - you're last comment is iffy though, relying on the flip to be correct to trust me isn't inherently wrong, but unless you are actively seeing doink as scum, you're sacrificing a towny to confirm an indy and that's not something town should be entertaining today...this is a bit of a concerning conclusion...not sure what to make of it

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yup, just not sure if it fits an indy or scum playstyle more but there is a very apparent change. Glad you see it too. I don't even think he's given reads this game really, just observed more so.
nah. i looked at all his posts this game and looking at 2 pages of posts from last game its not the same engagement level at all. i can see why u may think it's indy as well on that basis as well, sure

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

for those interested

If this is because I said he's not done much, I'm saying he's not done much this game.

But you bringing this up is very well, convincing I got to say. :lol It surely is different.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
1st bold - yeah im really annoying when scum hunting sometimes, and yes i will try to make you slip up or say something out of line. im also testing how you're reacting to the sus, if you are no selling me, for example.

2nd bold - can you try and expand and what makes you uncomfortable about Wang's potential lynch?

3rd bold - very fair and i agree on meta i have zero issue with 4th either

4th bold - you're last comment is iffy though, relying on the flip to be correct to trust me isn't inherently wrong, but unless you are actively seeing doink as scum, you're sacrificing a towny to confirm an indy and that's not something town should be entertaining today...this is a bit of a concerning conclusion...not sure what to make of it

1st point: Well, hopefully I'm reacting pretty good for you. Not really sure what else to say to that tho. :lol

2nd point:: Well now that you just had bought up the difference in playstyle from last to this one, uh I'm not to uncomfortable there now.

3rd point: Okay then here we can agree on it.

4th point.: Very fair, didn't think of that you make a good point. Surely doesn't look good with my comment about not wanting to mislynch Wang like that also. At the time of that post, I did however feel Doink more than Wang. But if you see 2 above, now you got me thinking, and Wang could be a good bet.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
We decided how we are handling this phase yet? We could have a very long day or a very long night with no Christmas Day deadlines. Not sure who I'd flip outside of Wang today though, ideally I see that flip and I'll work from there.

Fine with what we do either way. I obviously won't be around much tomorrow, as most people won't.

vote Wang

Status
Not open for further replies.