• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks Tournament: Best Horror Film

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
I'm all over this! Been doing a top 50 horror movies for something else anyway. Great idea!

And list sent!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

V-Trigger

Sep 2, 2019
I'm all over this! Been doing a top 50 horror movies for something else anyway. Great idea!

And list sent!
I'd like to see this top 50, if you don't mind. Been a horror fan for 20 years, so I'm intrigued

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Keith

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
For reference this was my October list last year

Some great choices there! Some I've not seen or even heard of. I too will be watching as many horror films this October. In fact if you follow me on youtube I will be posting reviews and doing the odd live stream. Cheap plug over!

Reactions: V-Trigger

V-Trigger

Sep 2, 2019
Some great choices there! Some I've not seen or even heard of. I too will be watching as many horror films this October. In fact if you follow me on youtube I will be posting reviews and doing the odd live stream. Cheap plug over!
Thanks.
Feel free to let me know which you haven't seen and i can give a quick rundown to see if it's up your alley or not.

Haha feel free to link/pm your YouTube channel. I discovered a lot of 70s/80s/foreign "genre" stuff from Arrow In The Head movie reviews back in the day

Reactions: Keith

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I'm gonna be busy due to work so I'm extending the deadline for nominations until Wednesday at let's say 11 a.m. Eastern time since I won't be able to get the first round up until then anyway I might as well let you guys keep submitting