Wrestling Station?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Why was he banned? Please don't tell me he was banned for stealing a sig.Because if so that's pathetic.

Buttersz

Reaction score
I know it is. Untouchable rips stuff all the time, I can list handfulls. Well by rip i mean he used other people ideas and just completly copies it.

WS should be brought back, maybe not back as mod yet, but still a member!

Switchy

Reaction score
Well in that gimmick thread he never had a gimmick so I guess he was trying to get one by being "The Ripper" Paul Burchill, jk. Well I kinda think the de-modding is harsh but in a way I can understand it but not so much the banning. Kinda hard to explain...

Rell

Reaction score
Well its still a "banable" offense. Famou$ was banned for doing the exact same thing, nobody gave a shit. I don't see why we should bend the rules for Wrestling Station because we "like" him. Its not like he'll be gone forever. His ban will most likely be lifted in a few days. Its really not serious enough to make a thread about.

btw, he was banned for stealing like 15 signatures and putting his name on them. 15 is probably a reach, I don't know the actual facts. I'm just going by word of mou...er...word of letters.

Buttersz

Reaction score
It dosnt make sense end of.

I'm going to lead the Bring back WS party, I'll make a sig in a minute, I expect to see alot of support!

Weebo

Reaction score
Well i heard that he was taking sigs and stuff and putting his name it after some else had already made.

Rell

Reaction score
smh, he's not permanently banned or anything. Are you guys Blue? He'll probably be gone for two days max :laugh:

sigh, the internet is a funny place.

Weebo

Reaction score
hell, makes me wonder if he was as good as he made himself out to be

Rell

Reaction score
Should we must bring back IcoDiablo and Headchees? Since banable offenses mean nothing, I thin I'll go post a huge picture of a penis in the WWE section. We're gonna get a save_us.Rell thread afterwards anyway :laugh:

Untouchable

Reaction score
I know it is. Untouchable rips stuff all the time, I can list handfulls. Well by rip i mean he used other people ideas and just completly copies it.

WS should be brought back, maybe not back as mod yet, but still a member!

How do I rip stuff, i get inspiration just like everyone who does GFX.

Butters just like you ripped off nicks wrestlemania poster?

I do not go onto other forums take peoples work and put my name on it.

If i have no ideas I look at others work and make my own work based on it just like everyone does to improve.