Wrestling Pay Per View prediction game.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
This is something I do on another forum where they have seprate TNA and WWE games. My idea for us is to combine WWE, TNA and ROH into one league, and award points for correct predictions.

The way it will work is I put up the offical cards about two or three days before each event to give people good time to post their predictions, and then I will post the scores and updated league table round about the next mid-week.

Now for this game to go ahead I need you guys to sign up. Realistically I need at least eight or ten players. If I get enough interest than I will aim to start the game for next weekend's ROH event [only PPV's will be included], if not then hopefully Night Of Champions. I will explain all the rules when things get under way. So just post in this thread if you want to play. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well yeah it is silmer except then in this case you state who you think will win without stakeing anything, also to make things more intersting I was going to award extra points for people who predicted how someone won [Pinfall, Submission, DQ or count out], and extra points for getting bouns questions right maybe. Do you do yours for TNA too or just WWE. Anyway I guess I might settle at just six for now. I have some PMIing to do!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
At the moment I have just done it for WWE but I was looking to do it for TNA.

I like the sound of your prediction game, count me in.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well still keep yours up aswell as I would like to play, but yep there is room for both.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Come on people this could be so much fun, and a great way to create interest in the Forum!

I take it the Ring Of Honor card is now out for this weekend, but lets aim for Night Of Champions a week Sunday to get the game started. We only need two more people to be able to start, so for those of you who still want to do it, spread the word and try and get new members signed to the board and the game.!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Just one more now in the next few days and we can start for this weekend.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
COME ON COME ON, COME ON COME ON, I SAY!!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Right the players so far at myself, Jay Lesner, Troy, Scott and Prodigy, hopefully a few more will enter later, but for not thats enough to get started, so just a quick few rules first.

1. I will normally post the matches for each PPV on the Thursday or Friday before the event to give people a good chance to play. Its important to remember that once the card has been posted, any add matches will be void as far as this game is concerned.

2. Simply copy my tenplate and bold who you think will win each match. There are also points for guessing how they win. Bascially if you just think it will be a regular pinfall then don't put anything, however if you think it will be a submission, count out or DQ win then put so in brackets next to the wrestler. There will also be Bonus questions for each show.

3. You get one point for getting the result correct, Two for getting one of the Bonus questions right and three for guessing the method of the outcome right [even if it is plain old pinfall]

4. After each show I will add the scores together and create a on going league table.

5. Any entries after the event has started will not count.

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
WWE Night of Champions 2010

WWE Title Six Pack Challenge
Sheamus [c] VS. John Cena VS. Randy Orton VS. Wade Barrett VS. Edge VS. Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Title No Holds Barred
Kane [c] VS. The Undertaker

US Title Match
The Miz [c] VS. Daniel Bryan [submission win]

Lumberjill Women's Title Match
Michelle Mccool [c] VS Melina [c]

Intercontinental Title Match
Kofi Kingston VS. Dolph Ziggler [c]

CM Punk VS Big Show

Bonus Questions
1. Who will be the first man eliminated in the Six Pack Match. Edge
2. Which match will be the main event [go on last]. Six Pack.

As I am not totally sure there will be a tag title match or who the champions will face I have decided to leave it off here.

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

Sheamus [c] VS. John Cena VS. Randy Orton VS. Wade Barrett VS. Edge VS. Chris Jericho

US Title Match
The Miz [c] VS. Daniel Bryan [Submission]

Michelle Mccool [c] VS Melina [c]

CM Punk VS Big Show

Bonus Questions
1. Who will be the first man eliminated in the Six Pack Match. Chris Jericho
2. Which match will be the main event [go on last]. WWE Title match - six pack

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score

(Submission on Edge)

US Title Match
The Miz [c] VS. Daniel Bryan (submission win)

Michelle Mccool [c] VS Melina [c] (after Layla turns on McCool)

CM Punk VS Big Show (Show gets distracted by new SES members)

Bonus Questions
1. Who will be the first man eliminated in the Six Pack Match. Cena
2. Which match will be the main event [go on last]. Six Pack.