• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling on Twitter

Catfish Billy

What're the best wrestling twitters? Steve Corino's a favourite of mine. I also enjoy JR just because he uses #SauceIt, it seems very weird seeing JR tweet that.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Corino is great, one night we argued about intermissions at movies and there were some lulz. Otunga is good too and for the love of God follow Goldust. You never know when he'll go nuts again.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Otunga is great...he shits on people and he is funny as hell also follow OTUNGAFACTS it brings the hahas

Postman Dave

I think the buzz on Twitter Ryder is officially dead, right? Jay Briscoe is awesome too.

Yeah, pretty much. JR too, he only really sits on the fence on questions and pimps his sauce.

Kevin Steen & CM Punk are cool too. Colt Cabana & Bryce Remsburg are good for a laugh.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I regularly stalk CM Punk and Piper's twitter pages. Both have humor in their tweets. Piper has more promo types of tweets, like where his next appearance will be or stuff he puts up on funny or die. Punk has more random stuff like what book he is reading but his best ones are owning people who tell him off. Fucking awesome.