Wrestling Confessions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
This is the place to confess to any of your wrestling related sins.

My confessions:

1) I am actually enjoying Ryback's heel run. I have no idea why, but he bored me as a face, as a heel he's actually interesting to me. I want to listen to what he has to say and I'm enjoying the bullying thing he's doing, picking on beaten down faced like Jericho and Bryan. Call me a mark, call me a smurf, whatever. I just can't explain it.

2) I am kinda looking forward to Total Divas. I've been more into the divas division over the past few months. I've enjoyed the AJ/Kaitlyn storyline, they've actually had a proper feud that wasn't just one diva calling another "smelly" and then they bitch slap each other for 3 weeks until their 3 minute PPV match, like usual. Also their matches (at Payback, in particular) have actually been good, 10 minute matches. Also, one of the new divas, Jo-Jo, is honestly one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. :fap: (Couldn't think of a less gay way of putting it).

3) I am a wrestling figure mark. The amount of money I've spent on wrestling figures is ridiculous. I have a fucking cabinet dedicated to them. I have some boxed, some unboxed. I want to visit America so I can go to Comic-Con, just to visit the WWE figure section. i couldn't care less about the rest. I also marked out at the video on WWE's channel about the latest figure announcements.

Post any confessions, or hate towards me, below.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I still like the Miz. I love the Big Show. Hate on it. :sandow:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I wouldn't say I love Miz. I loved him as a heel, how cocky he was and how he just riled up the crowd. I don't dislike him as a face, he's still cool. And yeah, Big Show's a boss.

Yessss someone with similar opinions.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So basically unpopular opinions?

Mine are:

-Absolutely love heel Del Rio. I'm really enjoying his current title reign (obviously not when he's losing), and I am excited to see who he faces at SS.
-The Shield have been boring as fuck since winning the titles and done nothing whatsoever of any significance. Either keep them as a trio or split the group up properly, WWE.
-I hate Curtis Axel. There is literally nothing entertaining about this guy. Sure, he's decent in-ring, but he lacks a personality and I hate him. Total waste of a 'Paul Heyman guy'.
-I don't blow my load when the Wyatts attack some irrelevant jobber like everyone else.
-The Prime Time Players are awesome, they should be tag-team champs.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yessss someone with similar opinions.

I really would consider myself a huge mark. Well, kinda. I enjoy people that the majority of the IWC don't. I like Orton. I was happy with him winning MITB. He entertains me in the ring, I don't think his gimmick is stale and I am really enjoying his tweener gimmick as of late. Also I am a massive Hawkins mark. Same for Greg Marascuilo (Trent Barreta).

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I really would consider myself a huge mark. Well, kinda. I enjoy people that the majority of the IWC don't. I like Orton. I was happy with him winning MITB. He entertains me in the ring, I don't think his gimmick is stale and I am really enjoying his tweener gimmick as of late. Also I am a massive Hawkins mark. Same for Greg Marascuilo (Trent Barreta).

:yay:I agree with all of that.

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
So basically unpopular opinions?

Mine are:

-Absolutely love heel Del Rio. I'm really enjoying his current title reign (obviously not when he's losing), and I am excited to see who he faces at SS.

I'm not as much of a fan as you but I enjoy him. He's a good champion and I like his wrestling style, like a mix of american pro wrestling and lucha libre. Honestly, I've been enjoying him so much more without Ricardo. I just can't take Ricardo seriously.

-The Shield have been boring as fuck since winning the titles and done nothing whatsoever of any significance. Either keep them as a trio or split the group up properly, WWE.

Agree, and it's a real shame. I would take The Shield over the Wyatt Family personally, and I'd like The Shield to become the dominant main event force they once were. Why is it that when it's 3 on 3, they ALWAYS retreat? It just makes them look weak.

-I hate Curtis Axel. There is literally nothing entertaining about this guy. Sure, he's decent in-ring, but he lacks a personality and I hate him. Total waste of a 'Paul Heyman guy'.

:gtfo:

-I don't blow my load when the Wyatts attack some irrelevant jobber like everyone else.

I like the Wyatts, but I'd prefer them to have the impact The Shield did when they first appeared.

-The Prime Time Players are awesome, they should be tag-team champs.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

Reactions: Brad.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I still don't mind Fandango. Something about him makes my panties wet.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I still fap whenever I see Fandango
I would give Jinder a midcard reign.
I have no care in the world for Randy Orton, if he's a heel then I tolerate him.
I think Punk is slightly above decent in ring, not the best.
I think AJ's theme song is complete shit.

Reactions: Swift

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Im huge on Big E Langston and think he is good in the ring and hilarious on the mic.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I don't hate Miz.
I don't hate Cena and don't even think he's remotely close to being in WWE's worst.
I don't hate Fandango.
I don't hate Bo Dallas.
I hate Del Rio.
I hate Sheamus.
I hate the Divas Division.
I tolerate Orton.
The Shield are getting tiring and it wouldn't kill for one of them to have another move to mark over.
Emma > Paige
I have a love/hate opinion of AJ. Her gimmick is good and has the potential to be great, but the way she executes it is just totally bad.
Despite Daniel Bryan being the BITW, I worry this WWE champ push may be too early.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowman1