Wrestling Confessions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I hate Ryback with a passion.
I don't give a shit about Curtis Axel.
I'm pumped for Total Divas.
I hate AJ Lee cause she has terribad facial expressions and her promos fucksuck.
I don't mark for The Shield, I treat them like any other person with no storyline.
I don't understand the hate for Randy Orton. He just wants to get his name out. "My name... is Randy Orton!"
I'm not that much of a fan of Sandow. He's funny and has good promos, but I don't really care about him currently.
ADR is gay on the mic.
I don't understand why people still hate on Sin Cara.

Reactions: Farooq

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't hate Miz.
I don't hate Cena and don't even think he's remotely close to being in WWE's worst.
I don't hate Fandango.
I don't hate Bo Dallas.
I hate Del Rio.
I hate Sheamus.
I hate the Divas Division.
I tolerate Orton.
The Shield are getting tiring and it wouldn't kill for one of them to have another move to mark over.
Emma > Paige
I have a love/hate opinion of AJ. Her gimmick is good and has the potential to be great, but the way she executes it is just totally bad.
Despite Daniel Bryan being the BITW, I worry this WWE champ push may be too early.

I don't think people hate Cena on his talents, more so how he is given everything. I could be wrong though, who knows. DB is 32, maybe early in his wwe career but he is in his prime RIGHT NOW. Can't wait many more years for his run.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
bd7b524ffe30c9c6787e79e75c53ed45.jpg

It's a wrestling confession, ain't it? :sandow:

Seriously though:
-The Shield really has been just hanging around the mid-card doing nothing lately ever since they got the titles and made them less relevant more than anything. Give 'em to someone who would profit from it e.g. the Usos.

-I have really, and I mean really enjoyed WWE programming as of late. Ever since after Extreme Rules I haven't had a hard time at all watching it.

-Extreme Rules is probably the worst WWE PPV of the year.

-('Cause it seems to be unpopular around here): RVD is one of my all time favorites and I did mark out when I heard he was coming back. He's obviously not like he used to be, but it seems like he can pull off an alright match still.

Reactions: Ovaldinho and Roi

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think people hate Cena on his talents, more so how he is given everything. I could be wrong though, who knows. DB is 32, maybe early in his wwe career but he is in his prime RIGHT NOW. Can't wait many more years for it his run.

AGree with both of these.

Most people just hate Cena because it's been the "same old shit/lolcenawins" for what? Is it 8 years now?

And idk. Bryan's been working his ass off since day one, all the way back to the NXT days. I don't think it's too early for him to be Champ. It's not like he just debuted and got WWE title shots right away, like say Ryhack.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I don't think people hate Cena on his talents, more so how he is given everything. I could be wrong though, who knows. DB is 32, maybe early in his wwe career but he is in his prime RIGHT NOW. Can't wait many more years for his run.
Oh no, that's what I meant, lol. People blindly hate on him because he's annoying and doesn't deserve a lot of things he has/he "achieved", but don't even acknowledge how good he can be. Then again, I guess that's subjective, lol.

And I know, I realized this. I realized it the moment he defeated Shield all by himself and got almost everyone in the audience yes-ing with him that this is just the best time for Daniel Bryan at the moment, but I was debating with my friend and he's convinced that it's still pretty early for him despite all that. Getting pushed too early more often than not has its repercussions.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Oh no, that's what I meant, lol. People blindly hate on him because he's annoying and doesn't deserve a lot of things he has/he "achieved", but don't even acknowledge how good he can be. Then again, I guess that's subjective, lol.

And I know, I realized this. I realized it the moment he defeated Shield all by himself and got almost everyone in the audience yes-ing with him that this is just the best time for Daniel Bryan at the moment, but I was debating with my friend and he's convinced that it's still pretty early for him despite all that. Getting pushed too early more often than not has its repercussions.

Yeah, people do blindly hate on Cena. It's hard to imagine that he has a 5 star match in the "e" while some of the guys we worship do not (if you're into the star rating system)

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Alright I admit it, I have a crush on the most beautiful person in wrestling history. That person is Daniel Bryan. Those kicks, submissions, uppercuts, that beard, its all too good to be true. He simply is Dazzling.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, people do blindly hate on Cena. It's hard to imagine that he has a 5 star match in the "e" while some of the guys we worship do not (if you're into the star rating system)

Just out of curiosity, who fucking rates these matches? It's something I've always wondered lol.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
"I know people hate me and say I can't wrestle. But it does hurt.. I cry myself to sleep every night." - John Cena

(No I did not read the OP... I made an assumption that we were to make up fake wrestling confessions from wrestles.. though mine isn't fake. #truestory #wwwyki )

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I don't hate Miz.
I don't hate Cena and don't even think he's remotely close to being in WWE's worst.
I don't hate Fandango.
I hate the Divas Division.
I tolerate Orton.
The Shield are getting tiring and it wouldn't kill for one of them to have another move to mark over.
Emma > Paige
Despite Daniel Bryan being the BITW, I worry this WWE champ push may be too early.
If I had to add more to my list, these are them.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, who fucking rates these matches? It's something I've always wondered lol.

Meltzer is the most renowned for it I think, but usually he only gives 5*s to Japanese guys who hit each other slightly harder than the guys in American wrestling.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Meltzer is the most renowned for it I think, but usually he only gives 5*s to Japanese guys who hit each other slightly harder than the guys in American wrestling.

lolMeltzer. Anything he's rated is invalid.