Wrestlers that you love, but everyone else hates?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Cena, Orton, Sheamus are all great wrestlers. I like Rusev and Lana as well, not many seem to like the foreign heel gimmick but I think it's great and they are awesome heels, even though it's cheap heat. I loved the little detail that when Rusev became Russian, it happened at the exact same time as Russia took over Crimea, don't know if it was coincidental but I thought it was a nice touch, even though he was billed from Bulgaria, not Ukraine.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
The miz and orton are the only ones that come to mind as a sure hit. I'm also pretty crazy over stardust, goldust, r-truth and Titus, not sure if these get any hate though

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The miz and orton are the only ones that come to mind as a sure hit. I'm also pretty crazy over stardust, goldust, r-truth and Titus, not sure if these get any hate though

Agreed on The Miz, Orton, Gold & Stardust.

As far as R-Truth and O'Neil go, I don't hate 'em, but they're kinda meh to me.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Jack Swagger is another wrestler that comes to mind as a wrestler I enjoy but others seem not to like.. or rather the case for this forum and a couple of my friends is that they just don't really care for him.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Only thing bout DB i hate is that almost all his locks and holds are unperformable. Imagine Cena in a surfboard/dragon combo lol His moveset from ROH would break most WWE in half.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Swagger is awesome and I know 100% Sharpy Sandow you were one dissin him while i praised him a few months ago.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Only thing bout DB i hate is that almost all his locks and holds are unperformable. Imagine Cena in a surfboard/dragon combo lol His moveset from ROH would break most WWE in half.

Yeah, Rollins, Cesaro and Ambrose are prolly one of the few dudes he could execute 'em on.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Swagger is awesome and I know 100% Sharpy Sandow you were one dissin him while i praised him a few months ago.
I was more dissing the situation he was in, I still don't like Zeb speaking for him, Swagger even with a lisp can handle his own on the mic.. also they made him look like a chump for a little bit. I was a big fan of Swagger back when he first started out with the WWE back in ECW.