Wrestlers that you love, but everyone else hates?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Punk was not hated at all. Maybe here, but throughout the rest of the Internet and the crowd? No.
I myself am a big HHH fan.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
For me its Batista after 07/08 he was disliked. I watched him growing up so been a fan since the beginning of his WWE Career.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You have a very odd view of Punk's popularity during that time period.

Maybe.

But you can't really say he was loved by everyone, I mean he does get a ton of shit here, so...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sycho Sid/Sid Vicious
Kevin Nash
Hogan

Del Rio during his WWE run
Sheamus
Crimson lol. I actually read he may get a trial run for NXT

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Crimson was tight, here's to hoping that he actually gets signed.

He was at NXT's R Evolution, right? He might as well get signed, I don't think anyone would mind it.

Uhaa did, and I'm glad.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
TFA really dropped the ball on Crimson, here is to hoping WWE scoops him up.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He hasn't been in the business for very long and showed a ton of improvement IMO in the (I think) 4 years he has been around. He is young as fuck and has some attributes you can't teach, and decent charisma to boot. He doesn't know how to work a match, but that can come later.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Bryan is the chief IWC darling no idea what he has to do with this topic, Punk likewise although he did have a hipster brigade chasing his ass for a while.

Are we using IWC majority views only ? If so it has to be Cena, his workrate is usually good and sometimes fantastic as his promo ability hes just got a limited gimmick. I'll throw another vote for Miz also his heel promos can be brilliant @Crayo post the MVP one when you're alive again <3

Complete same answer as Seabs. This is why we get on so well. We are the same person.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I kinda can tolerate Cena at times, for example when fighting guys like Lesnar but it's all ruined by how he can be so cheesy sometimes and never adapt his fighting style, instead he just spams the AA.

I really like The Miz too, I think he's a good heel; especially when paired with Mizdow now.

Everyone seems to hate CM Punk now, but I still like the guy and think he was a great wrestler.

In TNA, I think that Jessie deserves more praise and if given something good, he could become a real good talent for TNA. Right now, he's improved a lot with The Bro-Mans.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
I normally have anti feelings for wrestlers. I love the heels, and I usually don't like the faces. So I guess most the guys I like, others won't. That being said The Miz is a cunt.

Maybe that's why I am a bullet club mark... Or maybe you all don't understand Kenny Omega is God...