Wrestler has expressed Facebook message to another wrestler about stealing his move

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Recently on Facebook. Scott Hall has posted this message towards Sheamus about stealing his move.

"Hey Yo Sheamus chico, that Celtic Cross you are doing in WWE right now is my move chico. Nobody steals my Outsider Edge chico, next time you do it the band will be coming for you. Because the Band is for life chico!!!"

Man Scott Hall sounds pissed off!!!

Reaction score
Recently on Facebook. Scott Hall has posted this message towards Sheamus about stealing his move.

"Hey Yo Sheamus chico, that Celtic Cross you are doing in WWE right now is my move chico. Nobody steals my Outsider Edge chico, next time you do it the band will be coming for you. Because the Band is for life chico!!!"

Man Scott Hall sounds pissed off!!!

Kizza

Reaction score
Re: Wrestler has expressed Facebook message to another wrestler about stealing his mo

:lmao

Kizza

Reaction score
Re: Wrestler has expressed Facebook message to another wrestler about stealing his mo

:lmao

Double J

Reaction score

He's been hanging around Hogan too much. Read his post but replace the word "Chico" with "Brother" and you'll see what I mean...

Double J

Reaction score

He's been hanging around Hogan too much. Read his post but replace the word "Chico" with "Brother" and you'll see what I mean...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score

HAHA I saw that! Hes too funny.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score

HAHA I saw that! Hes too funny.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score

Hall says chico as much as Sheamus says fella.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score

Hall says chico as much as Sheamus says fella.

triceki

Reaction score

Sheamus would rip Hall's head off IRL haha

triceki

Reaction score

Sheamus would rip Hall's head off IRL haha

Reaction score

[YT]yO5pd9Aii8E[/YT]