Wrestlemania Rumor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

WHY THE FUCK WOULD AUSTIN BE IN A TITLE MATCH!!??! He's fucking R-E-T-I-R-E-D. What logical reason would you put him in a title match at Mania? Even 12 year old marks would know he wasn't going to win it. That would be like booking Rock/Edge when Rock has to start shooting a movie the next day.

Reaction score
Nice change for them to go get Austin to be on their side, but yeah, doesn't make much sense seeing as how he said he will sue if he doesn't get the word title shot @ Mania.

Vince/Linda McMahon announce during a Randy Orton promo that they cannot strip him of the title opportunity @ WMXXV, but nothing in the contract says he cannot defend that title shot.

Deserving of a second chance to earn that title when the odds were unfairly stacked against him previously, the match is Randy Orton vs. Triple H.

Triple H wins - WMXXV is Randy Orton vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin and the World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena vs. Triple H.

The only issue, which Montana has previously raised to me and I certainly agree, is time - enough time to act out this angle and enough time to build both of these matches.

PeepShow

The contract states that the winner of the rumble will go on to main event Wrestlemania. You can make up all sorts of situations and scenarios for him not to go, but that would be totally moronic if it did, and if it did, and Orton did nothing like he said he would a few weeks back, that would be totally moronic. But then again, there's flaws every week, so I really can't say much more.

Wordlife

why would HHH fight Cena? Both on different shows, they wont jump shit to fight for the title

noumenon

.......................................wow

Tripe H is on Smackdown. Why the hell would they bring him over to RAW to face Cena... face vs. face? You're going to put HHH over Orton who they've been building and building for months...yeah great way to keep his momentum going.
And further more...Triple H STILL has not had a one on one feud with Edge over on Smackdown. Who the hell is going to face Edge?
Undertaker....AGAIN?
Jeff Hardy....hell no
Vladimir Kozlov?????
AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY C*******N!

Get this whole scenario out of your head. The ONLY way SCSA will be involved in any capacity with Orton at Mania would be as a special guest ref....which still would not make any fucking sense.

Vandy316

Reaction score
The contract states that the winner of the rumble will go on to main event Wrestlemania. You can make up all sorts of situations and scenarios for him not to go, but that would be totally moronic if it did, and if it did, and Orton did nothing like he said he would a few weeks back, that would be totally moronic. But then again, there's flaws every week, so I really can't say much more.

have you actually read the Royal Rumble - WreslteMania contract? No, i doubt it. It could be just some random letter that someone had lying around and they added a sheet to the back of it. Its a kayfabe contract

PeepShow

have you actually read the Royal Rumble - WreslteMania contract? No, i doubt it. It could be just some random letter that someone had lying around and they added a sheet to the back of it. Its a kayfabe contract

I'm just stating what Randy said a few weeks back on Raw.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Lmao at this thread. Some of you guys can't possibly be serious with what you're saying. Triple H vs Cena at mania for the title? Shane vs Orton, and if Orton loses he doesn't fight for the title? Instead he gets Austin? Austin vs Orton for the title? Eatting a girl out helps your beard grow in? Are yall serious? This is starting to turn into the whole Christian/Hardy, and Taker/HBK mania match.

Orton said he'd sue if he wasn't in the title match at mania, why would he change his mind just to fight Austin? He's going to mania and fighting for a title no matter what, unless he gets injured (let's hope not)

^^^ that was a joke post... right?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
- There is talk that the current Shane McMahon vs. Randy Orton match could set up Orton winning, and the McMahon family going out to get Steve Austin to face Orton at Wrestlemania 25. Lets just hope that this doesn't set up Mr. McMahon vs. Randy Orton at Mania.

Or instead of that, they can have Rated RKO & Matt Hardy vs. Vince, Jeff Hardy, and Christian in a TLC match!!!!!1!!111

xtremebadass

I swear if they screw up my Cena vs Orton at Mania I will be pissed. I have been waiting for this for 7 years man. This is my dream match at WrestleMania. WWE has screwed up too many things lately, if they pass on this I will be pissed. Yes, I would rather see Cena vs. Orton than Orton vs. Austin, shut up.

This Guy

I think Austin vs. Orton is not happening. I'm sure the rumor was true at some point though. Recently I heard a proposed idea and I think based on what I saw on Raw might make it a reality.

The proposed story idea was that Orton beats the crap out of Shane and with no male McMahon left Orton after the match goes after Stephanie after the match...when suddenly..... "Time to Play the Game" Triple H comes charging down to the ring and clears out Orton and Legacy. Later that night though in the Chamber Triple H wins the WWE Title. Orton decides to face Triple H for the WWE Title, Triple H clears the air that he and Stephanie are indeed married and that he wasn't going to let anyone hurt his wife, and the angle continues and Orton still gets his title shot at Mania.

What happened on Raw to support this? Orton when he came out near the begining of the show first thing he mentions is how he gets to choose if he faces the World Champion or the WWE Champion. Reminding us that Orton vs. Cena is not the fore gone conclution everyone assumed when he won the Rumble. Then later Stephanie is talking on the phone to someone who is clearly concerned for her safety. But we don't get to know who it was. Was it Vince? Was it Linda? Was it Shane? Maybe it was just a friend we don't know, or maybe it was her husband Triple H.

noumenon

^^^ Go back and read all most posts negating all this bullshit. Rest easy that stupidity as been handled and navigate away from this thread. LOL