#WrestleMania 34 Viewing Party

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
30571865_212663752825722_1015353148065185792_n.jpg

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Still shook of this damn PPV. I was shaping up to be one of the best WrestleMania's but the show just seemed to take a nose dive a couple of hours in and never seemed to recover.

The IC match was damn good. Asuka/Charlotte likewise although I think I need to rewatch it because I saw the finish get a lot of hate. Ronda match was the highlight, she was excellent and it over delivered on all fronts. That's 3 of the first 4 matches delivering to a high level with several more big matches to come that we thought would deliver, however from here on out it basically just nosedived off a cliff.

The Cena/Taker was fine, it made sense to me in terms of storyline that Taker would essentially squash Cena instead of some 20 minute match, but in all honesty it was crap.

AJ/Nakamura under delivered but maybe that's because I had such high expectations. Don't get me wrong, it was still good and probably the best match after the original 3 I listed but it just felt so slow and lacked any heat. I was ready to write off Nakamura as a flop but I guess he can have his last chance with the turn at the end.

Everything else was just utter trash, highlighted by the "main event." I don't hate Roman, I just generally don't care for him but jesus christ they need to make up their fucking minds on him. Either he's your guy and you commit to him through whatever choppy waters that involves, or you just pull the plug and take a giant step back with him but this farcical stop start bullshit just does nothing for anyone. I was actually fine with Roman getting the belt, Brock going away and getting back to a proper, thriving title scene again.

Reactions: Keith

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Fell asleep just before the Bryan/Shane match but just got caught up with the rest of the show. Wow, I didn't expect Roman to lose that match.

What an up and down show. Some matches over-delivered (Rousey/Angle vs HHH/Steph) and some massively under-delivered (Nakamura vs Styles). I did at least enjoy a lot of the matches. Def favourite was Rousey and Angle vs HHH and Steph followed by Charlotte/Asuka.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I actually kinda liked the Cena/Taker stuff more than I thought I would, but now like where the fuck do either of them go? Actually really curious where they go with Reigns and Asuka now as well.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
"Reigns is going to win this.....so predictable.....what he didn't win, this is bullshit booking." :neckbeards:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I actually kinda liked the Cena/Taker stuff more than I thought I would, but now like where the fuck do either of them go? Actually really curious where they go with Reigns and Asuka now as well.
Could be because it felt like the match was only 5 mins long or something. Also I agree with you on where those 3 go from here because the funny thing was, I at least was expecting all 3 of them to win and start a new era as champions so to speak :rock3:

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Could be because it felt like the match was only 5 mins long or something. Also I agree with you on where those 3 go from here because the funny thing was, I at least was expecting all 3 of them to win and start a new era as champions so to speak :rock3:

2:47 :DEAD:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Reactions: Chris

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Still shook of this damn PPV. I was shaping up to be one of the best WrestleMania's but the show just seemed to take a nose dive a couple of hours in and never seemed to recover.

The IC match was damn good. Asuka/Charlotte likewise although I think I need to rewatch it because I saw the finish get a lot of hate. Ronda match was the highlight, she was excellent and it over delivered on all fronts. That's 3 of the first 4 matches delivering to a high level with several more big matches to come that we thought would deliver, however from here on out it basically just nosedived off a cliff.

The Cena/Taker was fine, it made sense to me in terms of storyline that Taker would essentially squash Cena instead of some 20 minute match, but in all honesty it was crap.

AJ/Nakamura under delivered but maybe that's because I had such high expectations. Don't get me wrong, it was still good and probably the best match after the original 3 I listed but it just felt so slow and lacked any heat. I was ready to write off Nakamura as a flop but I guess he can have his last chance with the turn at the end.

Everything else was just utter trash, highlighted by the "main event." I don't hate Roman, I just generally don't care for him but jesus christ they need to make up their fucking minds on him. Either he's your guy and you commit to him through whatever choppy waters that involves, or you just pull the plug and take a giant step back with him but this farcical stop start bullshit just does nothing for anyone. I was actually fine with Roman getting the belt, Brock going away and getting back to a proper, thriving title scene again.

Pretty much spot-on except that I never expected it to be one of the best Manias. The line-up going in just never grabbed me that much. It still baffles me why they put the Asuka/Flair match on so early. They must have known in-ring that was probably going to be one of the best matches. And agree the Rhonda match could not have gone any better really.

Hit and miss show, with some strange booking decisions and way too long pretty much sums it up for me.