Wouldn't it be cool?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
Ok, so WWE has killed Undertaker many times what if one time they killed him off for good. Like we never seen him for like 5 years then his return would be absoluetly epic?

Thoughts/Concerns?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

In five years Taker would be wrecked. He's not young as it is, by the time he came back he would be like 129.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Im gonna let my good friend Tyson Tomko handle this one...

Tomko: NO! O_O

Wrestling Station

5 years for a guy who is way over 40 years old? thats not a good idea at all. He is at his last years and you want him to spend the few years he got at home? lol.

The best thing is to let him rest for like 6 months as they are planned and then make the sudden appearance and start something good with w/e. Undertaker always bring the funk if you ask me :yes:

So to let him stay for 5 years is not a good idea dude. Just imagine after 5 years he comes back and his body looks like Ric Flair >_> damn that will suck big time.

KanyeW

Reaction score
LMAO. Taker will be 50 like in 5 years. hahah

The Ripper

Reaction score
This could have been good a few years ago(Maybe after the Badass gimmick) But not now as others have said he is old and doesn't have long left, he has to take months off at a time to rest his body because he cant handle the schedule as good as he use to

MikeRaw

Nah, he's too old. And plus, by then, no offense to Taker, but there wont be a need for him. It's now or never as far as Im concerned.

Reaction score
WTF?? Taker returning after 5 years?? He would be to old, that isnt a good idea, I see undertaker retiring in 5 years.

J

I agree with everyone...5 years is WAY to long to wait...Maybe a year at the most...but any longer then that is just bad...

Enigma22

Reaction score
im expecting him to retire within the next 2-3 years so 5 years is just out of the question...

Beer Money Army

thats the most stupidest idea i ever heard, you should be banned from here for 5 years and make a epic return....

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Undertaker should retire by next Mania. I'm a big Taker fan but he's gotten stale and I believe this is his fourth time "leaving". Just leave entirely, bringing back the Badass gimmick won't bring back viewers. It'll just have the old ones asking "why?".

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ Whoa.. Personally I do think that The Badass gimmick would bring some new fan's in.. Not as much as it originally did, but still.. Also, 5ive year's? Are you crazy.. First off, I don't think 'Taker is stale at all.. I love all his matches.. I expect him to retire in about four years.. Here's the list of things he still has to do..

- Face Cena, and Micheals at Wrestlemania..
- Make it to 20-0, or lose, and retire at 19-1 or something..
- Face off against a big rival in a truely epic Hell In A Cell Match, then have another epic one the year after..
- Two more World Heavyweight title reigns, and two, to one more WWE Championship reign's..
- Tease the badass gimmick, or return in the badass gimmick, at Saturday Nights Main Event, or a big event such as that.. Possibly 'Maina??
- I see a tag team championship.. At least one..
- Retire...

20-0 will more than likely be it for him.. I mean 20's a great solid number..

DanDaMan

Reaction score
Even if he was younger who doesn't want to see the Deadman for 5 years I mean that is just insane