Wouldn't it be cool?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the-gaffer

Reaction score
5 years is a ridiculous time scale, anyway you kinda contridict yourself, you say it would be great for him to be gone for good then say come back in five years, that would not be for good now anyway!

Six months is about as long as it should be, he is on a hefty contract, I doubt Vince wants him sitting on his ass while the money is rolling into his bank account, he will have to earn it sooner or later!

Get him involved in big storylines but not involved in the title, now that would be epic!

The A-man

Reaction score
Ok, so WWE has killed Undertaker many times what if one time they killed him off for good. Like we never seen him for like 5 years then his return would be absoluetly epic?

Thoughts/Concerns?

If the WWE kills off 'Taker for good it would be impossible for him to come back.

Simple logic.

Airfixx

For me the only prospect for an early-ish return was the wedding.... This didn't happen so I'm expecting him to return some time between SSeries08 & RR09 to start sewing the seeds for his WM program (whoever it involves - I'm hoping for Taker & HBK crossing paths for the 3rd rumble in a row, leading to an epic WM match.). I'm also hoping that, regardless of who it is, it's a non-title fued.

Lets face it he can slot in for a revenge match against Edge whenever is concenient for the writers.