Would you sleep with Paris Hilton?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Dude i dont no how you could say that.
Shes ugly and very dumb looking.

Famou$ 187

Paris is a actual personally friend of mine.I dont find it nice for u little kids to say things about her.

the dark knight

^^wtf?

bottom line, i'd bang her. shes not that hot, but NOT BAD EITHER! her pussy's tight and sweet :D

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Paris is a actual personally friend of mine.I dont find it nice for u little kids to say things about her.

I dont find it nice when she says "Omg i would like get married to you because your really old, and when you die. I get your money."

Paris Hilton is a mean person. This is based on what i have seen her say.

the dark knight

^^who gives a fuck? she wont be mean to me after she sees my thing.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
Yea well take her up the ass then leaving her is fine.
Taping and gaping.

But no laying and staying.
Lol. Shes a bitch.

ChiWa

Reaction score
As long as she gets me up and off, I could care less about anything else.

RingDeath

Reaction score
No, I'd tell her about the virtues of abstinence!? WTH? Of course I'd lay her, after lot's of foreplay. And if you want to get technical , I wouldn't sleep unless she passed out first.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No, I'd tell her about the virtues of abstinence!? WTH? Of course I'd lay her, after lot's of foreplay. And if you want to get technical , I wouldn't sleep unless she passed out first.

Then afterwards you can enjoy your new case of super syphilis.

The A-man

Reaction score
Anyone here who thinks Paris is good looking and attractive......should be blown up in a limo. I'm sorry, I don't mean to come off sounding that way, but seriously, why Paris? Why? The only way she ever become famous was a simple sex tape. That's a reason to sleep with her?! My answer: HELL NO!!!!

Besides, she has a lazy eye......if I'm gonna bang a chick, I don't want her looking at me and look off somewhere else at the same time!

Nikki

Why would anyone want to sleep with Paris ? seriously she's dumb, crazy and stupid. She has stupid parents, not giving her advice and taught her a lesson throughout her childhood and adulthood

tomkatlin

Reaction score
I will fuck her with my finger all the day thats all

tomkatlin

Reaction score
Yeah - Why should i leave a chance of sleeping with a celebrity, at least i cay that i have fucked Paris Hilton & i will gain fame and money because of that

Not really. Y'know what, she looks like a pre pubescent boy, with a swimmers build. Her face is downright ugly.

Although, I think she's ugly, but realistically, yeah, I probably would. Who wouldn't want to tell their buddies "Hey, I just fucked Paris Hilton"...with Hilton still lying right beside you.