Would you sleep with Paris Hilton?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Exxon

Reaction score
Not really. Y'know what, she looks like a pre pubescent boy, with a swimmers build. Her face is downright ugly.

Although, I think she's ugly, but realistically, yeah, I probably would. Who wouldn't want to tell their buddies "Hey, I just fucked Paris Hilton"...with Hilton still lying right beside you.

PeepShow

No way........She is not that hot first of all, and second she just creeps me out w/ her damn face. The way she smiles just makes me wanna shoot myself.

xtremebadass

dude she isnt that hot, but damn it'll be like ur fucking a damn gold mine man dollah dollah bills bling bling bitch man

Mr. Mat

i agree badass :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk: :jerk:

Defiant One

Reaction score
If money is the motivation then Id fuck the richest girls in the world, but thats not the case. The question is would you bang her, currently fucking Paris Hilton i'm not guaranteed anything so why risk the STDs fucking an ugly chick

xtremebadass

Don't turn the tables on me so easily, I am putting both the money and the halfway hot factor into this, I don't go for old, not so in shape chicks, there is a scale to measure these kind of things, it's in my handbook.

Let's get this straight, why the fuck wouldn't you fuck Paris Hilton, the only time I wouldn't is when she is on he "substances" because than it could get a little dangerous...

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol I wasnt turning the tables on you, I was just saying money would be my ONLY reason to even think twice about banging her. She just isnt remotely appealing to me inside or out.

Antony_nz

Reaction score
I would never do here.
Besides the fact she is a mean ugly bitch who sucks in bed. And has a horible boddie

Shes a bad person.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Eh...shes hot but like I said in truths thread id rather fuck Rosie O Donnel