Would you rather

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Die a slow painful death from Aids or live in Cleveland?

• die of Aids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • live in Cleveland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Clebrowns14 said:
Dolph doesn't use Cleveland as his hometown because The Miz is already billed from there. Dude Toledo has a higher crime rate then Cleveland lol. Everywhere you go there are ghetto's and fights

I challenge you to find a source saying that's why he isn't billed from Cleveland. Taking into consideration DOLPH has been in the WWE longer than the Miz, I call bullshit.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
9ce3c51942e5f43137ca9c9b4c61851b.gif

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Also dude, I never said Toledo was any better than Cleveland? I also explained how my area had a ghetto and country folk seperated by 20 minutes. So I win.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ignore that dude Danny. He can't take a ribbing and seems to have an ax to grind even though he is brand new here.

Reactions: Danielson

Clebrowns14

Jobber
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Also dude, I never said Toledo was any better than Cleveland? I also explained how my area had a ghetto and country folk seperated by 20 minutes. So I win.

i cant post the link but go to youtube and go to Chris Van Vliet page and he does an interview with dolph a year ago

On September 15, 2008, Nemeth re-debuted on Raw, introducing himself in a backstage segment under the name "Dolph Ziggler"

The Miz returned exclusively to SmackDown! and as a villainous persona, starting his in ring competition with win over Tatanka in September 2006 episode of SmackDown!.

Whos been in the WWE longer????

Clebrowns14

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Ignore that dude Danny. He can't take a ribbing and seems to have an ax to grind even though he is brand new here.

hahaha im grinding that ax

Danielson said:
Nicholas Theodore "Nick" Nemeth. God it feels good to be right.

Yes! Nick Nemeth has been there longer but not under the name Dolph Ziggler

Clebrowns14

Jobber
Reaction score
Danielson said:
BTW in the vid Dolph shits on Miz for being from Parma and not Cleveland. Kind of funny.

ok thats fine, but im right about why hes not billed from there

Now ive pinned you nice and hard lol

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Clebrowns14 said:
ok thats fine, but im right about why hes not billed from there

Now ive pinned you nice and hard lol

Actually, I watched the video. He never specifically said that's why he isn't billed from Cleveland. He just said that The miz is and isn't even from Cleveland.

Anyways, i'm done talking about Cleveland.

Clebrowns14

Jobber
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Actually, I watched the video. He never specifically said that's why he isn't billed from Cleveland. He just said that The miz is and isn't even from Cleveland.

Anyways, i'm done talking about Cleveland.

Are you kidding me??? Listen to what he says lol He clearly says "I let Miz have Cleveland"

You must have selective hearing