Would you rather

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Die a slow painful death from Aids or live in Cleveland?

• die of Aids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • live in Cleveland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cleveland, so I could watch a guy yell at the stadium in bitter rage every weekend.

Such an improvement from my current living conditions...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Notice he got the fuck out.

Danny there is a reason you are a NY sports fan and not CLE lmao

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rain said:
Cleveland, so I could watch a guy yell at the stadium in bitter rage every weekend.

Such an improvement from my current living conditions...

The people in the second vid seem surprisingly happy considering they are supposed to be rioting.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Anyways back to ziggler, he is still a pretty big supporter.
http://www.cleveland.com/wwe/index.ssf/2012/03/cleveland_native_dolph_ziggler.html

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He lives in AZ though. So he got out when he could.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You were born in Queens huh? How old were you and why did you wind up in Ohio?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You were born in Queens huh? How old were you and why did you wind up in Ohio?

I was very young. My Grandfather used to work there. My ma had me when she was pretty young, so when he was moved to Ohio to work, we ended up here. Half my family lives/from new york though. We were only allowed to watch NY sports at my house growing up. My GPA went as far as to switch the local channels on Direct TV to NY local stations.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I feel you. Not saying you hate Ohio and I'm pretty sure you understand I just bust balls, but do you ever wish you had stayed in the Mecca as opposed to Ohio? Or ever think of moving back? I'm guessing the kids are too big a factor at this juncture

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I feel you. Not saying you hate Ohio and I'm pretty sure you understand I just bust balls, but do you ever wish you had stayed in the Mecca as opposed to Ohio? Or ever think of moving back? I'm guessing the kids are too big a factor at this juncture

Yeah, all the time actually. I don't like the people, and the last part sums up why I still live here. I live an hour outside of cleveland, in Toledo. It has a ghetto, and a country within 20 minutes. So you have hicks and "Gangsters". The idea of fun out here is going to the bar, returning home, having a bonfire, and then fighting someone in the next town over. Stay away from Ohio. I don't like it, and just thought it was funny that Dolph was from Ohio, because he is billed from HollyWood Flordia. I know a lot of stars don't use their real towns, but that's funny to me.

Clebrowns14

Jobber
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Yeah, all the time actually. I don't like the people, and the last part sums up why I still live here. I live an hour outside of cleveland, in Toledo. It has a ghetto, and a country within 20 minutes. So you have hicks and "Gangsters". The idea of fun out here is going to the bar, returning home, having a bonfire, and then fighting someone in the next town over. Stay away from Ohio. I don't like it, and just thought it was funny that Dolph was from Ohio, because he is billed from HollyWood Flordia. I know a lot of stars don't use their real towns, but that's funny to me.

Dolph doesn't use Cleveland as his hometown because The Miz is already billed from there. Dude Toledo has a higher crime rate then Cleveland lol. Everywhere you go there are ghetto's and fights