Would you rather end the divas division or revamp it?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Scrap. Their matches are my snack/bathroom breaks. They are a waste of a time slot and only good for managers and occasional bikini contests. I have seen nothing but decline since Trish/Lita/Victoria and the rest of that bunch left. If it were them, I'd say improve... but... oh wait! They didn't need improvement because they could actually wrestle.

should of should of should of should of should of should of <----- What is this? Other mistakes are left? :simmons:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
#Heel said:
Scrap. Their matches are my snack/bathroom breaks. They are a waste of a time slot and only good for managers and occasional bikini contests. I have seen nothing but decline since Trish/Lita/Victoria and the rest of that bunch left. If it were them, I'd say improve... but... oh wait! They didn't need improvement because they could actually wrestle.

should of should of should of should of should of should of <----- What is this? Other mistakes are left? :simmons:

Anon gets annoyed with the "X of" grammar errors - so he made an auto-corrector thing. :p

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Read a rumour that Kelly Kelly is gonna win back the divas title and feud with Eve for the title

How is putting the title on the blandest diva in the division going to help it?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
God can't wait for Kharma to be back and just rip the division apart!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cloud said:
God can't wait for Kharma to be back and just rip the division apart!

I can't wait either. I hope they stick to the original plan of her just destroying everyone in the division and all.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Totally agree Leo really hoping they do and she shakes up the division as it's much neeeded!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Then Beth stands up to her and all, and there we have it, a great divas match just for a change. Maybe even throw Natalya in the mix later on.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Exactly Beth and Natalya are two divas who actually matter in the division atm and hopefully when Kharma comes back they'll all have some decent matches and we'll see some storylines involving them a have a decent divas division for a short time.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Hope Tamina and Kaitlyn will come into that type of Woman wrestling too.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
They have potential Jose so maybe! :)

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ikr, just by looking at their appearance. Fits well in Beth and Natalya's league.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They do have potential, Kaitlyn for example, he wrestled a pretty good match with Natalya a few weeks back on NXT, I was surprised. If she and Tamina work with superior wrestlers they'll put on good matches and learn how to do so at the same time.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yep! An since Tamina is related to Superfly well it has to be on!