Would you rather end the divas division or revamp it?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What would you prefer? The whole division scrapped and "divas" to be used as eye-candy or controversial characters like Vickie, or have the division revamped with good female wrestlers?

It may seem like a daft question - but I've come across many members on many sites that say they're bored of female wrestling on a whole.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
86 that bullshit. Keep Layla and a few others as valets/for storylines, and send the ones who can work ala Beth, AJ, Natalya to TNA to job to my girl Gail Kim.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Revamp it as there are so many talented female wrestlers out there that it's a shame to not push. I mean we live in a world of equals imo and if the division was pushed properly it could be a good addition.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Most aren't really tough 4 it really. They should manage the guys and not wrestle. A few can do it, otherwise they should offer opportunities 2 talented girls who can actually wrestle well

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Keep then 100 percent they are good performers just not m8ic skills except eve and personally I. Love all the ass

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Revamp the women's division and hire women wrestlers that can actually wrestle and the one's that are good on the mic.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Just have a constant supply or bra and panties matches!!!

Until karma returns....

#darksidegames

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Revamp with valet storylines. Like having good quality matches, and having that involved aswell in a valet role.
Or something like the 2000-2007 thing, that really rocked. Diva's like: Lita, Stacy, Trish, Candice, Torrie, Sable, Jazz, etc..

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
If its true Finlay was responsible 4 Trish, I'd like him back. Otherwise, maybe that Regal guy can do the job.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If WWE would give their best on it, revamp. Hiring lots of talented female wrestler, keeping the few they've got active and putting women with other assets as valets and things like that. Then it would be alright.