Would you get tired of a long Bryan reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Regarding the Kane situation, I actually see this as his last hurrah. He'll get a nice little one-month feud against Bryan, which will end with Kane getting pinned/submitting at Extreme Rules (at least that's my guess). There will likely be a match stip that Kane is fired if he loses or HHH/Steph will fire Kane after he loses (if it's HHH who fires Kane, I'd expect one last "flare of rebellion" with Kane delivering a chokeslam to HHH to a huge pop), after which Kane will retire.

So, I doubt there will be a return to the midcard in the future for Kane. But, a return to "regular life" for him (and a likely position in the House of Representatives) are probably in his near future.

wk
I'd be fine with that as well.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think I'm starting to come around on ol dick butt. hell, I didn't mind his work on Raw last night.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Neil deGrasse Tyson

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
i hope kane wrestles with a little hole in his tights where his penis sticks thru

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
This Kane feud and match will fucking suck, leading to Vince blaming Bryan and taking the title off him well before SummerSlam.
Vince likes money. Vince shouldn't do this.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Vince likes money. Vince shouldn't do this.

Well that's what I was referring to. Bryan's not proved himself to be a 'draw'. This feud with Kane won't do well, reflecting badly on Bryan.

Dojo

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
I'd love it so long as he doesn't get boring.