Would you get tired of a long Bryan reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
If the crowd remains incredibly hot for him it'll help me enjoy his segments, it can make even the dullest moments fun.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Senhior's wife would dig it. I've concluded that Senhior's wife is a Miz mark and that's why he hates him so much.
She doesn't watch but when she passes by and catches some of it she always tells me how much she hates Sheamus and doesn't know why. I find that hilarious.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
She doesn't watch but when she passes by and catches some of it she always tells me how much she hates Sheamus and doesn't know why. I find that hilarious.
Its that pasty complexion man. My wife says he looks weird with no body hair too lol. She's always asking questions like that. Wheres all his body hair, he must wax. Why do they look all sweaty when they come out to the ring? And so on.......

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Its that pasty complexion man. My wife says he looks weird with no body hair too lol. She's always asking questions like that. Wheres all his body hair, he must wax. Why do they look all sweaty when they come out to the ring? And so on.......
She used to watch as a kid so she only recognizes the Hulkster, brother :hogan:

Zulqi

Jobber
Reaction score
I say creative need to begin a new feud instead of having new opponents for him every PPV because that would be boring. I say Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan after Extreme Rules but for at least 3 months. Personally, they should have not had feuded the two already because if Bryan was to win the title, WWE/Creative should have known, he'll get boring after awhile. A perfect feud for the titles would have been Bray vs Bryan. I don't know what about though, it can't be anything about joining the Wyatt's as it would make no sense. Or If CM Punk comes back and turns heel. CM Punk turns on Daniel Bryan or we can save that before CM Punk returns and becomes the new crowned champion but then again, it'd be unfair for other superstars. I really want to see CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan though but have them feud for three months. Maybe from Hell in a Cell to TLC. Daniel Bryan deserves a long title reign till TLC. It'd be a cool way to end his reign in a ladder match TLC. Maybe from there, either Cesaro or Seth Rollins get a title shot at Wrestlemania 31 and get a WM Moment.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Its a little OT, but I know Crayo marks for WWE video packages, so I gotta say, the closest I've ever come to enjoying DB is this video package from Mania:

Probably just because it starts off hot with the Miz

That's pretty cool, whether you like DBD or not.

wk

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It really depends. One thing that was clearly evident on Raw when Triple H announced he was going after the belt was this sense of fear in the air, like the stubborn WWE would love to get it off him ASAP to get it onto a "WWE guy". It's a fear, a sense of pessimism that has been well-earned both throughout the years and throughout this storyline.

As long as that fear is there, Bryan's title reign will have legs, but boy do they have to be careful with it.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
If they can change him up enough to make him interesting then I wouldn't mind seeing him hold the title for a couple months.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Nah, good ol' Daniel Bryan and his fans deserve a long title reign after all the crap both have had to put up with over the past year or so.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
3 to 4 month reign would be nice. No need for a long reign as he has been heavily involved in the title picture since summerlam. Just want to see him with a few good defences under his belt. Maybe in the future they could do one as he is a good enough worker to keep it fresh.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, honestly, most have said this but I have to agree, it depends on how it's booked. If he just becomes a random babyface like Punk or this authority angle keeps going on foreeever withouth Hunter winning the strap, yeah, probably. But if they change it up and produce some interesting feuds it can be nice. Really no way to tell.

Dark Neko

Jobber
Reaction score
If his booked probably and maybe even some stuff changed up some stuff it could turn out to be very interesting. He has a huge fan base supporting him so I'm interested to see how it will turn out.