Would you end the brand split?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
Simple drop some of them down to IC status to establish it as the upper mid card belt, the lower ME/ UMC talent would go after the US / Tag Titles.

Why have only one title? WWE has always had 2 titles since the introduction of smackdown without any problems.
Talents arent supposed to compete for titles, unless they bring back the cruserweight title, talents competing for titles makes the title irrelivant like the tag title have become.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Why have only one title? WWE has always had 2 titles since the introduction of smackdown without any problems.
Talents arent supposed to compete for titles, unless they bring back the cruserweight title, talents competing for titles makes the title irrelivant like the tag title have become.

Nope Smackdown debuted in 1999 the WHC debuted in 2003 after Brock Lesnar made the WWE title Smackdown exclusive. How does people competing for a title make it irrelevant? The Tag titles are irrelevant due to them having no time invested in them. One world title for one company, after all with two one is below the other.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
Nope Smackdown debuted in 1999 the WHC debuted in 2003 after Brock Lesnar made the WWE title Smackdown exclusive. How does people competing for a title make it irrelevant? The Tag titles are irrelevant due to them having no time invested in them. One world title for one company, after all with two one is below the other.

people THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT competing for a title makes it irrelevant.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I would have John Lauranitus win the Wrestlemania match thus ending it.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
#JeebaKQuotes

Love watching him get corrected by seabs.

Thats pretty rare in this forum.

Phil_Mc_90

Jobber
Reaction score
I would definitely end the split, the RAW supershow concept basically makes it obsolete anyway. Have one brand with one World Championship (preferably the WWE title with a new belt design), have the Intercontinental title as the upper midcard title, US as lower midcard title and the Tag titles (again with a new belt design). The roster is too thin to sustain the brand split and it would actually make both programs "must see" television