Would you end the brand split?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It is salvageable everything is but they'd need to invest greatly in the roster to make it worth while. Currently it should end. The split was a good idea when it was initiated due to the star power being phenomenal but now? Not so much.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
The draft is coming up soon. We need a big guy, either Cena or Punk drafted to SD. Personally, Cena would be a great fit. He need to feud with an upcoming guy like Barrett or Rhodes and give them a push.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
John Cena won't leave Raw, the poster boy will always be on the flagship show. I can see Punk moving over tbh.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yes Cena will probably not be moved to SD but, it would bring life to SmackDown. Right now, it's terrible. Jericho and Punk drafted there would be awesome.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Orton was moved there, so it's possible. Orton and Cena on the same show though? Perhaps Orton will be the face that Cena faces after the heel turn (if it happens).

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Orton and Punk are practically interchangeable at this point imo. So one could just replace the other.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Orton was moved there, so it's possible. Orton and Cena on the same show though? Perhaps Orton will be the face that Cena faces after the heel turn (if it happens).

I love Orton and Cena's work. They have some great matches. Would love to see another storyline between the two. If Cena was heel it'd be double as good, considering he was a good heel?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's just happened so many times. Orton v Cena only works if Orton is heel. Orton as face would be boring as crap vs Cena.

You won't get to see the classic punting of Cena's Dad etc. God I miss heel Orton.

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't agree, Crayo. Daniel Bryan is far from unbearable, the wrestling aspect has always shined on SmackDown, however recently the stories have been really generic. They have good workers like Rhodes, Orton, Wade, McIntyre and Big Show, they just aren't using them right at all.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I know Bryan isn't, the show is. I'm a fan of Rhodes, Orton, Wade, McIntyre too (not Big Show, he's horrific in my opinion), but I'm not sure if you've read the spoilers this week or not, but it's easy to show what I mean.

Nataylas farting gimmick, that's horrifically bad. Big Show squashing people weekly, no one looks good against him. Teddy perving up Aksana and making tag-team matches every week. Not to mention Sheamus squashing people weekly too, it's just unbearable from that perspective. They've got three of my favourite superstars on SD (Rhodes, Bryan and Barrett), they're just not used correctly at all.

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
That's exactly what I mean, aside from Show. I think he has good microphone work, but he's a strict mid-carder only on SmackDown.. have no idea why he's being used so harshly. Natalya is so sad, she's very talented both barely used, except for that stupid farting bullcrap.