Would anyone be interested in a reading group?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well I still have it somewhere so I might give it a go one time, so that I can just piss myself laughing!

-Doz-

Reaction score
I own Jericho's two books, Bischoff's, and Edge's. I've read Blassie's, Foley's and HHH's.

I'm keen to read Regal's at some point. For anyone seeking any cheap books, try www.bookdepository.co.uk Cheap prices and free shipping to most places in the world..

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I own Jericho's two books, Bischoff's, and Edge's. I've read Blassie's, Foley's and HHH's.

I'm keen to read Regal's at some point. For anyone seeking any cheap books, try www.bookdepository.co.uk Cheap prices and free shipping to most places in the world..

Or buy local at www.wrestlingbooks.com.au ;)

I own Foley's first three, Edge's, Hardy Boyz, Jericho's 1st and soon copies of Jericho's 2nd, Playboy Gary Hart's and Goldusts will arrive. I have also read Goldberg's, The Rock's, Lawler's and the fiction book based on Kane Journey Into Darkness (Yes I am that much of a Kane mark I bought that book). I probably have read a couple of others but can't remember.

Regal's is one I want to track down and read. Was Bischoff's any good?

Scott said:
Always wanted to read Blassie's but could never find it.

I am pretty sure that www.wrestlingbooks.com.au have Blassie's book in stock.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Regal's book is brilliant, and unfortunately out of print. If you can get it second hand I thoroughly recommend it. My Gary Hart books has arrived actually, I'm on holidays next week so I have to read it then. I also need to find my Have a Nice Day.
When everyone is organised let me know, Troy do you want the book threads in this section of the forum? or somewhere else?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am hoping my Gary Hart book will arrive this week.

I think that this will be a good section for the reading group threads. Not sure what your plans are but a individual thread for each book would be good and then this can remain as the main thread for organising what book is next.

I am ready to start whenever.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
So is everyone still up for this?

When is a good time for everyone to start and what is a good way to structure it?