Worst World Champion of all time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^Huh? You just got through, in another thread, saying you hadn't watched WWE for years.... :roll:

To you're own admission you're "jaded" with WWE.

You call it lazy booking, but they had a matter of days to revise the 'No Mercy' card (where Orton was meant to beat Cena for the title) to no longer include Cena and still not serve the fans a shit sandwhich of an event...

It wasn't ideal, admittedly, but fans should just wise up to the actuality of the situation and realise that WWE did a great job of salvaging the event at the 11th hour... Oh and, btw the last match of the night kicked fuckin' ass!

If anything, Why not bitch about Orton being HANDED the belt at the begining of the event (ironically, like so many do about HHH being handed the WHC by Bisghoff in 03)? Oh no that's different because that's not big-bad-nasty HHH is it??? : pffff :

xtremebadass

The Triple H 2 hr reign last year. Piss poor and lazy booking.

You mean at No Mercy? Yea that was pretty bad, but they had to think of something, they didn't count on Cena getting injured, that was a last minute thing. I wouldn't even consider it a reign. A decent title reign that counts should be over a month or so. Anything else is a joke or a desperate act.

BTW: I saw that whole reign live in person lol

Reaction score
^^^Huh? You just got through, in another thread, saying you hadn't watched WWE for years.... :roll:

To you're own admission you're "jaded" with WWE.

You call it lazy booking, but they had a matter of days to revise the 'No Mercy' card (where Orton was meant to beat Cena for the title) to no longer include Cena and still not serve the fans a shit sandwhich of an event...

It wasn't ideal, admittedly, but fans should just wise up to the actuality of the situation and realise that WWE did a great job of salvaging the event at the 11th hour... Oh and, btw the last match of the night kicked fuckin' ass!

If anything, Why not bitch about Orton being HANDED the belt at the begining of the event (ironically, like so many do about HHH being handed the WHC by Bisghoff in 03)? Oh no that's different because that's not big-bad-nasty HHH is it??? : pffff :

You didn't read further. I said had it not been for Youtube I wouldn't know what's happening. I saw his bullshit matches at that ppv. I'm allowed to enter it as a piece of shit title reign.

Orton should not have been handed the belt, you're right. Again, WWHHH dropped the ball. A tournament that night would've been nice. The final match could've been Orton and H. All you needed was 4 guys to fill out a mini-tournament. Like I said, lazy booking.

Austin_316

Reaction score
Kurt Angle he was just a pain and they made him win nearly ever match he ever had which was stupid
Kali as he is supposed to be the dominant superstar considering his size
Kane as his reign was stupidly short just 24 hours

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
Vince McMahon: Besides David Arquette I think Vinnie Mac himself was the worst champion. Having a short reign as the WWF Champion. If you even call it one. As well as the ECW Champion. In my own personal opinion. A man like Vince who is calling the shots, and is technically not a wrestler. Shouldn't be the champion.

A close second is definitely The Great Khali. That guy just bores me to death.

Reaction score
^^Yeah, Khali as champ was a accident to say the least. They needed a heel champion and poof, instant crap.

I hate to do this...Rhino. I love the guy and it may not even be his fault. he was champ for 2 weeks but he never looked or felt the part.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
As much as I liked him, I think Yokozuna wasn't too good of a Champion. Him and Psycho Sid, and ironically, I like 'em both. Back then, when I was young, I hated 'em, and now I look back at 'em and say, "Damn, they were entertaining for all the WRONG reasons!" Sid with his botching of his promos, and Yokozuna because of his sheer presence, but Main Event material, no. They were also Champs in an era of the WWF many look upon as disgraceful; crappy gimmicks, champions for the hell of it, and so forth. As much as I adore the Yokozuna/Psycho Sid tandem, their reigns as Champs were meh, as far as I can remember and from what I'm seeing as I look back at some of their stuff.

Reaction score
^^Good call with Yokozuna. He was a total Vince creation. He was big and fat. Now you're champion. No one could do anything with him. The matches were all shit. 1993 was an extremely low point.

Beer Money Army

I'm not going list any reigns before 1980, cause i didnt see much 1970's wrestling.. it's a bit hard when you were born in 1987....

WWE
Andre the Gaint 1st reign...
Hulk hogan 4th reign 3/12/91- 4/12/91
Yokozuna 1st reign 4/4/93 - 4/4/93
bob backlund 2nd reign 3 days lost 1st title match in 8 seconds
HBK 2nd reign 19/1/97 - 13/2/97 lost title via lost of smile :smh
bret Hart 4th reign 16/2/97 - 17/2/97
Kane 1st reign 28/6/98 - 27/6/98
mankind 3rd reign 22/8/99 - 23/8/99
vince 1st reign 14/9/99 - 20/9/99
edge 8/1/2005 - 29/1/2005
randy orton 1st regin 7/10/07 - 7/10/07
hhh 6th reign 7/10/07 - 7/10/07

world
Khali 17/7/07 - 16/9/07 (you kno you suck when Vince Mcmahon can wrestle better than you)

Evil Austin

I'm not going list any reigns before 1980, cause i didnt see much 1970's wrestling.. it's a bit hard when you were born in 1987....

WWE
Andre the Gaint 1st reign...
Hulk hogan 4th reign 3/12/91- 4/12/91
Yokozuna 1st reign 4/4/93 - 4/4/93
bob backlund 2nd reign 3 days lost 1st title match in 8 seconds
HBK 2nd reign 19/1/97 - 13/2/97 lost title via lost of smile :smh
bret Hart 4th reign 16/2/97 - 17/2/97
Kane 1st reign 28/6/98 - 27/6/98
mankind 3rd reign 22/8/99 - 23/8/99
vince 1st reign 14/9/99 - 20/9/99
edge 8/1/2005 - 29/1/2005
randy orton 1st regin 7/10/07 - 7/10/07
hhh 6th reign 7/10/07 - 7/10/07

world
Khali 17/7/07 - 16/9/07 (you kno you suck when Vince Mcmahon can wrestle better than you)

Just thought I would let you know that the Randy one your talking about is the No mercy one but he had one or two before in 2004/5 one being when he beat Benoit for his first one being the youngest champ ever in 04 Summerslam so I just wanted to tell you that , that one wasn't his first reign like you said.