Worst physical pain you've ever experienced?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Had major surgery on my ribs two summers ago, 9/10 on the pain scale said the doctor man... good times, hurt like a bitch and i still have pain all the time

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
Was at the dentist a couple years ago to have them look at some kind of infection. They needed to drain an abscess or something, I cannot remember the fine details. Anyway, it didn't matter that they injected something to numb the area. The pain was so intense my body froze up and I couldn't move or scream or do anything. That really shook me up. I've had a torn rotator cuff, broken bones and shingles. None of those were as bad as that pain I felt in the dentist office that day.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Was at the dentist a couple years ago to have them look at some kind of infection. They needed to drain an abscess or something, I cannot remember the fine details. Anyway, it didn't matter that they injected something to numb the area. The pain was so intense my body froze up and I couldn't move or scream or do anything. That really shook me up. I've had a torn rotator cuff, broken bones and shingles. None of those were as bad as that pain I felt in the dentist office that day.

Tooth/mouth pain is the absolute worst.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Had something wrong with my pancreas 3 years ago. The pain lasted about 20 days even while on many meds, but slowly decreased.