Worst Bump You Have Seen

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
Taker throwing Michaels of the HIAC, it's made even cooler because Michaels blades in mid air. That's skill.

Oh and Benoit breaking Sabu's neck if you're meaning the worst botched bump.

Reaction score
I'd have to say the Sid bump was very sick , I mean they aired that at live television and the way his foot twisted was so sickening to watch. I can only imagine the pain he was feeling. Another would be what most already gave which is the Mick Foley being thrown off from the Cell bump. I just can't help to think what could've happened if Mick Foley missed that table.

J

The bump rey took at Survivor Series sunday was pretty harsh...and The one Mercury took was pretty bad 2...

Rob Franklin

Reaction score
The bump Foley took bouncing his ribs off the announce table at WM 2000 was nasty. I figured he was legit hurt.

Airfixx

Mankind through the top of the cage having already done the dive from the top to the table... The ol' 1, 2 effect! LOL

Airfixx

Taker throwing Michaels of the HIAC, it's made even cooler because Michaels blades in mid air. That's skill.

...Fuck that!!!

....You mean where he looks like he's trying to elbow drop the table? I'll have to watch that again.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
my vote would go to sid also. then the next week big poppa pump came out talking trash about how he whooped sid. that was too funny.

Wooderz245

Reaction score
Worst botched bump would have to be Mick Foley being chokeslammed through the cage and the chair landing on his face. It knocked out a tooth through his nose, dislocated his shoulder and knocked him completely unconcious. It was even worse than the first fall throught the table. The first, he was more or less in control of his body. He wasnt expecting the cell to give way so he had no way to prepare himself.

Worst Worked Bump, I'd say would be John Cena's FU off the ladder through two tables. That could have gone so wrong if one of the tables didn't break, or Edge caught his leg on the top rope, or if the ladder toppled over. It could have gone so wrong in so many ways and it just looked amazing.

Or there was Kurt Angle's moonsault from the top of the cage. Time seemed to stand still as he flew through the air, and I think absolutely EVERYONE felt it when he hit the mat, with no Chris Benoit underneath him.

Sid breaking his leg and Owen Hart falling to his death, I wouldn't consider as bumps IMO.

therazar

Reaction score
when dj hyde threw danny havoc off a balconey and danny missed the table at czw any questions

jonny-e

Reaction score
Lita over the top rope, almost breaking her neck...